Governing Body Is On Their 'Apostate Warpath' Again

by Cameron_Don 37 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

Don Cameron ....Thanks so much for your book... what makes it so appealing is it's focus the one key question ..

Was the Wt appointed in 1919 as God's sole channel ? As long as we believed the Society is God's organization we would

continue to blindly obey their direction to the point self-imposed censorship !!!

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

It does seem to be taking on more and more of the "seige mentality"

When you draw the wagons in a circle however . . . you become an even easier target . . . and there's nowhere to run.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I disagree. I have a large following of ex witnesses. Three in fact, Me, Myself and I. We go everywhere together. We are out to get THEM.

• Reality79
    Reality79

5 & 6 really kill me.

If these senile lowlives in Crooklyn Beth-hell have "the truth", why do they need to command their followers not to examine apostate websites?

"Mentally diseased"....wow! Their language is getting a lot more facetious and stronger. It's only a matter of time before they start calling us "those unspiritual, disloyal, bitch ass muthaf*ckas" in their future editions lol.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    how doe the GB know about reading apostate websites and postings on apostate blogs unless they themselves have viewed them?!? Sounds like the admonition only applies to the weak-minded, non-GB JW's.

Two sets of rules of course. After all, the Society did become a card carrying NGO with the United Nations while the average JW automatically disassociates himself by joining organizations such as YMCA.

Maybe the GB and other Watchtower representatives have an extra portion of Holy Spirit to protect them from the wicked influences of improper associations, they forbid it for the average faithful and discreet slave and r&f out of love.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The GB are doing the only thing they can- label and discredit awakened Witnesses, ex-JWs, etc. to indoctrinate and try to innoculate their adherents.

Strong men like Don Cameron, Ray Franz, Peter Gregerson, and so many others have "stood on the shoulders of giants" and helped all of us get that much more knowledge and power over our lives.

Jesus said we would know the truth and it would set us f r e e

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I just can't get this out of my mind!

Mentally diseased

Anybody who once believed what the Watchtower taught but can no longer agree with everything is MENTALLY DISEASED.

• Violia
    Violia

Don,

Are you the same Don Cameron that was in/around Bonham Texas during the apostate take over of the Kh?

I've read your book too, great!

• agonus
  • flipper
    flipper

DON- Welcome to the board. Thanks for the thread on this article. One or two other posters made threads as well- but this is an important subject so yours is definitely welcome here too ! I personally believe that the majority of WT leaders do NOT believe this mind controlling crap anymore- it's just that they are trying to control rank and file Jehovah's Witnesses to keep believing in this concept of shunning alleged " apostates ". The WT society and GB are just concerned about losing members, especially all the young people who are exiting in droves. The WT society is running scared because they can't control the influx of access to information that JW's are able to get on the Internet. So it's NOT that the GB and WT leaders are particularly sincerely concerned and believing this themselves- I think it's more about maintaining their power, control, and financial investments in 7 million JW's they continue to delude with doctrines like " overlapping generations ". I mean, come on - " overlapping generations " ? It's ridiculous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit