July 2011 Awake, LMAO @ Cover

by Yan Bibiyan 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AZheat
    AZheat

I guess they are called "Bible cards"

• wasblind
    wasblind

Where's the Meat??????

In Genesis 9:3 states : "Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you, As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to you."

why did the Governing Body take away the meat, I want beef tips and gravy, with a hot biscuit, now that's paradise

I don't mind pettin' a dog or cat, but the things listed below goin' on my plate

Animal Meats

• Calf (Proverbs 15:17; Luke 15:23)
    • Goat (Genesis 27:9)
    • Lamb (2 Samuel 12:4)
    • Oxen (1 Kings 19:21)
    • Sheep (Deuteronomy 14:4)
    • Venison (Genesis 27:7 KJV
  • Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

They will import their clothes from China. Why don't they

show the inside of the pretty houses sitting on the hill sides?

Maybe because they will be not be using dish washers, refrigeratures,

electric or gas stoves. If there is electicity where are the power

plants with their large stock piles of coal? If there is gas who is going

to man the gas and oil wells?

Sour Grapes

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What a stupid thread. Who says its not a picture of, say, 200 years into the 'new system' with full manufacturing of metal, plastic, hairdressers etc. Since when did the Watchtower Society say there will be no metal or plastic in the new system? Some posters need to get a life and focus on the real problems.

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOL @ WasBlind's comment!!!!

I wondered about those "leather" straps... Besides, what are they going to make their bookbags out of, after the thousand years are over and they have to start separating the "sheep" from the "goats" - again????

Oh, and Moomanchu's comment about the 'regularity' - wonder whether the "Awake" magazine has ever covered the subject of making toilet paper in their "college-course-level" magazines...??

Zid

• wasblind
    wasblind

Back up Yadda

what a stupid Awake !!!!! when did Jehovah snatch meat out of our mouths

and don't bring up about the Isrealites in the wilderness, cause eating meat was not forbidden even then

the bible did not speak about metal manufacturing plants, but he did give man permission to eat meat

for the WTS to say all we will be eatin' is fruit, is sayin' that Jehovah has gone back on his word

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Zid, you Devil

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, WasBlind! [waves...!!]

About meat - hey, if the allosaurs and tyrannosaurs were "allowed" to eat meat BEFORE the "Garden of Eden" came along, then any JW who doesn't get to eat meat in the "New World" is going to be cheated!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Zid,

the WT version of paradise is torture, JW's are sacrificing their lives for sheer torture

and I know a lot of meat eatin' JW's, and they think Jehovah gonna take the taste

of meat from their mouths, hell, he the one who put that taste there, he gave 'em

permission to eat meat

As the worldy folks would put it " send me to hell with a stake in my hand"

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Dont you guys know that Jehovah is going to provide everyone with replicators like on Star Trek? Boy, you guys dont know anything! No wonder you became apostates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit