Your Age at Baptism (into JWs, not Catholics or Baptists - duh)

by undercover 39 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Yes a Girl......... who was a Pioneer..... and they wanted her to remain Pure and Didn't Like Charlie Brown Jr.

Sigh...see my comment on page 1

• kazar
    kazar

Baptized at 17. I was a bible study.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I was 15.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Poopsie.....

Yep your right.... I was told I got Baptized for the wrong reason.... I pioneered for the Wrong reason....

But remember Only God can read someones Heart.......

After I was Married ..... I was still on the Don't Trust List...... Funny why I always questioned these Silly Men!

I knew how they felt about me...... I wasn't A Real Rebel just ....... pushed back when they Pushed first!

I wasn't allowed to Pray for the Congregation when I was a Pioneer but a friend of mine who was a Coke head was....... and he was a Publisher.

My Hall was very Corrupt and I was lucky to see MOST of the Elders get caught in THEIR CORRUPT LIVES!

One Elder was found to Rape his own Daughter since she was 11... He Hated me .... Bye Bye left in disgrace.... his poor Daughter was never the same..PS. No charges!!!

Another Elder who took many Business trips got caught having another Family many States away....... And he was worried about me .... HAHAHAHA

One Elder who saw Jesus in 1914 take reign ...was the Biggest Liar you ever met...and admitted it... but his Name was well know by WTS and he died a Hero!

One Elder became my Father in Law and NEVER spoke to me EVER!!! I was never good enough for his little girl even thou he treated his Wife like Shit in front of everyone.... One day after he lashed out at his Wife making her cry in front of many...... I threatened to show him what a Real Man was capable of doing to a Insecure Dick!! I scored no points that day... oh well....

One Elder left the Truth when his wife left........ he said he was only in it because of his wife....He never believed the Bullshit.... True Story.... I got along with him the Best!! He was my fav Elder and always came to my defense!!!

The rest were very weak men and the MS.............

Little boys who had Elders for Dads!

I really can't Understand why I lasted as long as I did..... well it was true.... I loved God...not men... One day I might write a book LOL

One reason I tell these True Tales of Misery is when I first visited this site.... I was SHOCKED to see I wasn't alone in the Things I saw!!!

Many very True Christians in my Hall Moved to other Halls...why???? They all said God's Holy Spirit was no where to be found in that Hall.....

That's saying something when His Spirit Couldn't be in ANY HALL LOL

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

You had to be baptised to pioneer.

You needed to pioneer if you wanted to be accepted by you friends.

You needed to leave school as soon as possible to pioneer.

SO.....................

You needed to be baptised before leaving school.

@charlie brown jr: almost seems that we went to the same congregation.

• Iamallcool
  • on the rocks
    on the rocks

16-peer pressure

• wobble
    wobble

Age 12. Back in 1962, I really wanted to dedicate my life to God.

I did the old vows (they changed in 1963 a bit I think) no mention of an organization, just sticking to the truth as revealed by the Holy Spirit, so different from today's baptism in to an organization.

• ambersun
    ambersun

I was an immature 15 year old and was baptised along with my parents. This was in the 1960s when armageddon was soooooo close that bible studies were expected to be ready for baptism after about 6 months of studying.

We had been subjected to huge doses of love bombing by the whole congregation which I for one thought was genuine and was desperate to become a bonefide member of this wonderful new 'family'.

Needless to say, as soon as we were baptised all the love bombing stopped and the scales soon fell from my eyes.

• XxAmeliaXx
    XxAmeliaXx

After my 3rd study over a period of approximately 15 years because I was unable to stop smoking for the prerequisite 1 year, I got baptised on 19th April 1998 aged 37!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit