VIDEO. Violent bloody protest at the Memorial in Burgas, Bulgaria. 2011

by 3Mozzies 56 Replies latest jw friends

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Unemployed, lazy minded, bigoted fools.

Yeah, the demonstrators aren't any better. Oh, wait...

• whereami
    whereami

This is completely disgusting!!! It's not with violence that you try to get your point across. Completely shameful. I hope they prosecute these animals.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

That is not good. However wrong the JWs are and a cult they are, they have the right to be stupid. These protestors don't have the right to throw rocks and fists. I hope the protestors go to jail.

Skeeter

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I saw this on the Romanian news bulletins. Behind the protests appears to be an extremist political party. Some of the aggressors have been already arrested and I hope the Police will get them all.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Disgusting display of intolerance.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Mob violence is holy-terror-scary and loathsome. This is just the kind of thing, however, the WTBTS is going to use and play up to the JW rank and file as evidence they have the true religion, that the great tribulation has commenced, and scare the JW's into sticking close to the organization and keep peddling WT publications at every opportunity. There shall be an increase in the "preaching work" over this.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Disgusting behaviour. There would have been terrified children in there. You don't do things like this to people just because you disagree with them.

As much as I despise this faith, I would NEVER in a million years condone or encourage this type of treatment. What gets me angry is that while the average witness is getting all the flack, the old boys in Brooklyn bethel are totally sheltered and protected without a care in the world. In fact, they LOVE things like this becase it 'strengthens' the organisation and makes them more resilient.

Oh and BTW, where was 'Jehovah' in all of this? He could supposedly send out two she bears to slaughter a bunch of kids for calling a prophet silly names but couldn't prevent this?

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Another lie by the WTS ...."apostates" are evil and don't have anyones good at heart! I hope someone can find there way here and see how we who have left really are. Hardly the evil, selfish, hate mongering people that Ex-JWs are painted to be.

I'm proud to be among you! :) Not one person is happy that innocent people were hurt or had their rights trampled on.

See, we can disagree and not wish evil things on people. GB are you listening? You are spreading lies.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave
    Oh and BTW, where was 'Jehovah' in all of this? He could supposedly send out two she bears to slaughter a bunch of kids for calling a prophet silly names but couldn't prevent this?

Great... Now you've got their next urban legend started.

"You know, there was this congregation in Bulgaria that was holding Memorial and some protesters broke the door down and started attacking them. Well, all of the sudden, these two bears came out of nowhere. And this was in a city; no woods anywhere nearby. So, the bears started ripping the protesters apart and they scattered. You know the weird part? Nobody made a single call to the police or any animal enforcement about there being bears in the area."

Thanks a lot, Reality.

• Reality79
    Reality79

@mythreesons

That's exactly what I was thinking. When I was in the BORG, I thought all apostates just wanted to see us beaten and slaughtered into oblivion. The truth is, WE care more for the witnesses than they do about us. Can you picture any witnesses feeling upset if they saw videos with known apostates being attacked? My point exactly.

@Wontleave

LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit