The first thing I did when I left the WT....

by sherry123 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I basically just started living...

• JRK
    JRK

I started smoking as an act of rebellion. Not too smart, in retrospect. I started playing the lottery, and haven't won yet (except the weeks I do not play).

JK

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

woke up feeling 1000 lbs lighter and 100% smarter.

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

... was to join my family on the trip to Alantic City on Thanksgiving, then go to my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving dinner.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Not the first thing, but our son is the St Georges parade in the village church tomorrow!

• jeckle
    jeckle

told the teachers at my sons schools we are no longer jws he can celebrate whatever he wants and even tho his grandmas help out by picking him up they have no say in what he can celebrate they had snuck in before christmas and told the teacher he wasnt to celebrate it. Needless to say i was furious i took him to school told them straight up what i already said. Then called the grandmas not to do that again specifically and i told them clearly i don't believe in this religion i am no longer a witness david can and will celebrate what we decide on as a family( me and my son)i still believ in god and the bible but not jw interpretations of it. She cried and said study the bible teach book and i wont tell anybody either way i ll cover for you just study that book. NO way

• sherry123
    sherry123

Wonderful answers!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm afraid to say I have done some sinning since leaving the witnesses, but I can't remember what initially as I was trying to get reinstated, believe it or not. I was going through divorce and df at the same time. It was my ex-wife that had adultery not me, but she told the elders about "us" and me getting my fingers wet before we were married and I was promptly ousted.

• JRK
    JRK

I almost forgot, I went to school and got my AS and BS in Business and Marketing with a 4.0 GPA. That was good.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Ballistic,

It is amazing how that happens. My first ex screwed 3 different guys, and tried to blame me because we did the deed before we got married. 8 years later. Yes, that caused her to be a whore, didn't it?!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit