The first thing I did when I left the WT....

by sherry123 34 Replies latest jw friends

• sherry123
    sherry123

was sing the national anthem out loud......alone......in my house. What did you do?

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

I grew a beard

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Hmm. I don't remember doing anything particularly shocking; I'd already lived the kind of social life that I wanted (or close to it) so there was just falling into normal patterns like everyone else. I remember when I celebrated my first halloween, my first Christmas party, and so forth. They were important milestones and I had a blast.

There was a brief period where I rocked a beard, just to do it. I recently posted that pic of myself with the beard and it got a lot of positive female reaction...so...I should probably grow it out again.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I got a set of wind chimes. I won't live anyplace without them

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I grew a beard me too, it's come & gone a few times since LOL

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Ate a special brownie, then went out and bought a cigar to ring in the New Year.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I walked into a demon infested pentacostal church, and stayed for the evening.

S

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Got a tattoo and made sweet, sweet love.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Left my wife.

I didn't go get laid, get drunk or take up smoking.

After recovery from the immeadiate leaving i began to go out on the town and find a new social group. Went places a Jw wouldnt go and had a great clear conscience.

That would probably be the stand out point: I could do things i had been longing to do free of judgement.

oz

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I had a fling with a hot guy at work who was 15 years younger than me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit