by OnTheWayOut 53 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Eventually koolaid-man is gonna come on this thread:

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
  • hotiwitabody234
    hotiwitabody234

I find the six screens website disturbing. No jdub would ever attempt to view cuz it looks to much like halloween

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

SIX SCREENS REALLY IS PERSECUTION FROM SATAN!!!! PHONE IN THIS WEEK TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I just got some news...apparently the WT organization is taking Rcik Fearon and the sixsceens website and conference calls very seriously and a s a threat to their existence. Apparently witnesses are leaving in droves as a results of Dick's hard work. The organization has offered Dick a large sum of money, but I am not able to verify the amount as of yet, in exchange for Dick closing his website and stopping the conference calls so damaging to the organizations image.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok, here is another update...Dick has been offered 12 million dollars to cease operations...and he is going to accept this offer and use some theocratic warfare stategy to continue his effective expose of the WT. His wife will continue the website and conference calls, so no worries...these vital tools will still be in operation as we continue to wait for the fall of the WT- remember, the Watchtower is dead, it just hasn't fallen over yet.

What happens when you do nothing? NOTHING!

So continue making you preparations for a peaceful demonstration outside the memorial at the local kingdom this Sunday after sundown!

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

SIX SCREENS WEBSITE IS DOWN! WITNESSES LEAVE IN DROVES, NO LONGER AFRAID OF CRAZY APOSTATES!

SOURCES SAY THE DEMISE OF SIX SCREENS CAUSES THE IMPLOSION OF THE WTBS!

RICK FEARON STOPS SPEAKING AND GLOBAL WARMING SLOWS DOWN! CONNECTION? CALL IN FOR DETAILS!

CONFERENCE CALL WITH NO ONE LISTENING. WORLDWIDE APOSTATE IQ RISES!

Oh, I could go on, but I really need to go back to work and stop distracting myself.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Best one from GeorgieGirl:

CONFERENCE CALL WITH NO ONE LISTENING.

I will just expand it for Rick to post on JWN.

ABSOLUTE AGREEMENT ON THIS WEEK'S CONFERENCE CALL. NOW DOWNLOADED AND AVAILABLE AT SIX SCREENS.

• steve2
    steve2

From the front page of The Unhinged Cultist April 14th 2011:

FEARON'S FEARLESS ATTACK WORKS: JWS LEAVE IN DROVES

From the Clarifications & Corrections column of the Unhinged Cultist one day later (April 15th 2011):

"Our reporter, Miss Wishful, apologizes: She got the direction of the JW droves wrong. In fact, after listening to Mr Fearon, the JW sheep headed straight back into the Watchtower. Mr Fearon was asked how he felt about inadvertently causing JWs to return to the fold: "It's all a trick of photography," he loudly declared, adding: "If you invert the photo, you'll see they are actually heading in the opposite direction: To my very own Six Screens. My heavenly inspired interpretation of the photo is, the JWs are definitely leaving in droves."

Despite strong evidence to the contrary, Mr Fearon continues to believe he is helping JWs leave in droves. A spokesman from the religion's world headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, Mr Simon Simpleton,would only say "Baa humbug" in response to Miss Wishful's latest attempt to solicit the religion's views on Mr Fearon's assertions. We will report the latest bleatings for interested readers as they arise."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

TUNE IN SATURDAY TO HEAR HOW MILLIONSTHOUSANDSHUNDREDSDOZENS SIX PARTICIPATED IN OUR WORLDWIDE MEMORIAL PROTEST.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit