Come Up With Your Own Over-The-Top Sensational "Six Screens" Post

by OnTheWayOut 53 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

After reading Kool-Aid Man's title for his thread about "TOTAL PANDEMONIUM" breaking out on Six Screens over Johnnie, and having a hard time believing he has the gall to use such an outcome to actually advertise why we should go to Six Screens and listen if we missed it, I figured that we could do better than Kool-AId Man and post some totally SENSATIONAL ways to advertise his website and phone conferences.

Stuff like this (only better and funny):

JOHNNIE THE BETHELITE IS ACTUALLY A GOVERNING BODY MEMBER'S SON.

RICK FEARON HOSTS SIX SCREENS THIS SATURDAY AND ADMITS TO BEING P.T. BARNUM'S ILLEGITAMATE GRANDSON.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Tune in next time on six screens to see Johnnie come out of the closet, LIVE ON AIR!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

GOVERNING MEMBER DAVID SPLANE WILL BE ON SIX SCREENS TO CONFIRM THAT JOHNNIE THE BETHELITE IS FOR REAL AND HE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DEBATE WITH ANY APOSTATES TO PROVE THEM WRONG.

• Satanus
    Satanus

CHIDIE'S BUTT BOY TELLS ALL

S

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

LIVE INTERVIEW WITH JOHNNY THE BETHELITE FROM INSIDE OF THE SECRET APOSTATE WEBSITE MONITORING ROOM AT THE BROOKLYN HEADQUARTERS!

ALSO, DIARRHEA MARY PERFORMS "ONE APOSTATE TWO CUPS" ON A SPECIAL LIVE VIDEO FEED!

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

ATTENTION ALL YOU FOLLOWERS OF THE SIX SCREENS!!!! I RICK JAMES FEARON............... YES YOU HEARD IT FIRST, AM THE BASTARD SON OF ELMER FUDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQcccIfy7mE

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

SIX SCREENS CULT FOLLOWERS REVEALED!

LETS NOT FORGET MARY AND SHIELA

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

OUR GUESTS THIS WEEK FROM JWN, OnTheWayOut AND AK-Jeff, WERE OUT CRUISING INDIANA FOR BLACK CHICKS. THIS SATURDAY, ARE EX-JW's REALLY JUST WANTING TO INDULGE IN SIN OR START THEIR OWN RELIGIONS.

(See http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/208825/1/Wonderful-Afternoon)

• undercover
    undercover

"Sheer lunacy abounds as Johnny the Bethelite claims on this week's conference call that he is acutally JWN poster PublishingCult!!!"

• dinah
    dinah

Undercover, please help me get the coffee off my screen. I spewed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit