Come Up With Your Own Over-The-Top Sensational "Six Screens" Post

by OnTheWayOut 53 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would hate to tell you what six screens is, because it gives them free advertising.

But I think Rick has gone too far, so I will tell you.

www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com is the website. It has former elder, Rick Fearon's thoughts and links and videos. He is anointed and got disfellowshipped and physically protests a Kingdom Hall at the Memorial every year.

He tells us about "worldwide protests" and how "Watchtower is dead already" and other big stories that turn out smaller than they are. It appears that he talks big so that people will go to his website and so that people will go to his weekly (maybe it's bi-weekly now) telephone conference calls about JW's where he has guests tell some story. He had a "Johnny" on his conference calls who is supposed to be a Bethelite who was literally hiding in a closet to call in, and was scared for his life or the lives of others because people supposedly disappear for going against WTS. There was a huge blowout this past weekend when Johnny came back on and his identity and story were challenged again.

Instead of simply apologizing about this whole thing getting out of hand, Rick tried to sensationalize his website even more because of the blowout.

Apparently, Rick has other projects there at six screens involving a ministry of sorts.

• Bangalore
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

OTWO, one correction- Rick Fearon never made elder. He was a miniature servant, but never an elder.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, that might explain why he opened his eyes and left WTS.

I probably have more details wrong or left out. Maybe Rick can come and explain better. He's been talking even bigger since people started turning against him. He says Watchtower would fall if we would stop "hiding" behind our avatar names and come out as ourselves.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Hi Isaac

I remember meeting Rick before "Six Screens" with his friend Manny.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hey DD, from what I hear he is a nice guy in person. But what he has done with his website and the self-promotion...as well as using deception to try to give his own website and talk show publicity is outrageous.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I hope it's just part of the healing process. He's been abused by the cult like everyone else. He's dealing with getting even with the cult and his own pain at the same time. That's not easy nor healthy sometimes.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

check your pm DD

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick's Watchtower-like evasiveness and changing of topic when directly confronted are quite telling.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Breaking news! Rick Fearon exposed as Watchtower Agent Provocateur!

Feel free to discuss at the next "tele-conference".

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit