What is Jehovah's Will Today?

by SexyTeen 55 Replies latest jw friends

• sadiejive
    sadiejive
    So where can I go to get answers to my questions?

Stacie,
    If you are sincere, I would suggest you read your bible and pray for God's holy spirit to reveal it's meaning and His purpose for your life to you. Everywhere you go, you will find that the bible means different things to different people (even in the WTS, ever how unwilling they are to admit it). It is my belief that Jehovah has different purposes for all of us. Admittedly, there are things that all Christians should do, such as sharing the gospel with others and being kind and forgiving...but not everyone, IMO, is called to evangelize (Eph 4:11). Pray to Jehovah and ask him what is purpose for your life and how you, individually, may serve Him. I wish you the best.

Sadie

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    My uncle uses his work computer after 5 p.m. Central Standard Time, since you're keeping track.

Is that so? Not to sound rude, but then when your computer posted as Yoyomama, why was it posting as early as 10:00 a.m. central time?

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• logical
    logical

Question: What is Jehovah's Will Today?

Answer - Our Heavenly father, God of Israel, wants us to LOVE one another. Simple.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I am going to give it to you straight from Jesus.

Did you know the Apsotles asked the same question to Jesus. In the passage of Scripture I am going to quote, jesus just told them to work for the food that does not persih:

"Therefore, they said to him: "What shall we do to work the works of God."-John 6:28. Here the disiples are asking Jesu a straight question, Jesus gave thema a straight answer, "In answer Jesus said to them: "This is the work of God, that you exercise faith in him whom that one sent forth."-John 6:29 Bottom line Jesus is to put faith in him, not all the preaching work, field service, meeting etc.

Now the preaching to the Gospel, it is a divine comission, not the work of God.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Here is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black when you use Seventh-Day Adventist Website?

Amazing Facts who is only a guise for the furthering work for the SDA church, which theology is very simular based as Jehovah' Witnesses.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

STOP BEING MEAN!

To many people preach about loving thy neighbor!
    When everybody puts there money where their mouths are then PROBLEM SOLVED!

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

ST, you seem to be focusing entirely too much on figuring out the unknown, instead on focusing right now on what's important to yourself and the rest of humanity. Use a little though and reason on what you think on your personal philosophy. Quit asking everybody else to form it for you...

• ianao
    ianao
    Here is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black when you use Seventh-Day Adventist Website?
    Amazing Facts who is only a guise for the furthering work for the SDA church, which theology is very simular based as Jehovah' Witnesses.

No shit sherlock. Now read the initial post containing that link and you will see WHY I posted it.

• dubla
    dubla

his will is for all of us to feed the hungry trolls like yoyo.

aa

• TR
    TR

Sexyteen,

Fuck the will of God and get on with LIFE! Get involved in charity work. Plan for college. Find a hobby. Make me a hamburger with grilled onions.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit