What is Jehovah's Will Today?

by SexyTeen 55 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Damn, you're taking waaayyy too long on that burger order.[>:(]

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• detective
    detective

Sadly, the amount of time TR spends waiting on Sexyteen to make him a burger will still be dramatically less than the amount of time Sexyteen will wait for Jehovah to make mince meat out of TR.

• Earnest
    Earnest

SexyTeen,

There are some inconsistencies in your explanation of who you are and why you're here but I am often not sure of who I am so cannot doubt you on that score. In fact, I find the pattern of your posts to be quite consistent with that of a teen.

I have no clear answers to your question beyond what has already been written by others (e.g. Sadie) but would like to make a brief comment on what it means Today. Of course, what was written for Christians applies to all christians at all times but if Jehovah is guiding events on earth then it would seem he intends certain things to happen at certain times. The events culminating in the Reformation broke the power of the Church and enabled the common man to read the Bible in his own language. The great missionary movements of the nineteenth century ensured the Bible was available to most people in most languages. I believe that JWs are an extension of those missionary movements into the twentieth century. But what his will is for us now beyond what has already been said is not easy to discern. If we are living in the time of the end then your questions about the faithful and discreet slave are pertinent. But I have recently been reading a book "the skeptical environmentalist" by Bjorn Lomborg, a statistician, who demonstrates quite convincingly that most things are getting better, not worse, and it makes me wonder about the evidence this is the time of the end. If the end is not yet and we do not know the mind of God then we are left to obey his commandments and subject ourselves to his will whatever he reveals it to be.

Earnest

"Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch!" - Rev. Charles Dodgson

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I did, and you are quite nasty are you not?

SExyteen, I answer your question from Scripture because I felt like many former and Prensent Jehovah's Witnesses did. I felt that preaching the gospel was the work of God for Christians today.

As for preaching Jesus can get the rocks to do it for him. I researching a pasage, and came across this. In teh same passage you can also find Jesus when directly asked aobut the Will of God his answer was still the same as the work of God.

I hope this answer your question.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• butalbee
    butalbee

WANTED: YOYOMAMA/SEXYTEEN
    This is the most recent photo of this he-she as per FBI most wanted list.

BEWARE

• butalbee
    butalbee

Jehovah's will today is:
    1. To fuck up people's minds.
    2. To ruin would-be relationships.
    3. To control and dominant.
    4. To deny a faithful servant any tiny bit of freedom in expression,
    in thought, or minor life choices.
    5. To ruin would-be relationships.(Oops, did I say that again?)
    6. To drive people insane.
    7. To destroy any sense of self.
    8. To ruin would-be relationships.(There I go again!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit