is this site dominated by americans and canadians ?

by the max 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• watersprout
    watersprout

Jeremy Clarkeson for Prime Minister!!!
    Yeah i will second that! LOL

Peace

• mouthy
    mouthy

This site was started by a Brit from Manchester who moved to Canada.

Yes!!Your right.
    Simon you naughty boy!!!! Did you forget that... ???
    And you have REALLY gone Canadian 'aint yer cock"?

I am STILL a LIMEY at heart even though I reside in Canada

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well I find a lot of the cultural discussions about the USA really interesting and being a member of this forum is one of the factors in why

I chose to tour America. Sometimes there are some posts which I simply don't understand such as small snipets refering to American sportsmen or

American politicians who I've never heard of - I skip over these bits. The only other thing which sometimes occurs is someone will post "are you annoyed

about the price of bread or gas or whatever" and they clearly mean but don't often add "in the USA", whereas if I post about a country specific issue, I will generally

put "in the UK" - but I am used to this because most of the membership are after all from North America.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

It's dominated by Simon, who is English but lives in Canada. The language of choice is English. But there are a good deal of Ouzzies, and British and Africans, Latino's , Italians, . What we all have in common is the english language.

As to the topics, there are so many topic headings, you can pick and choose what you like.

This is an amazing forum.....please don't critisize it

• White Dove
    White Dove

Impossible-San is Japanese and might be going through some tough times there.

I wonder how he is.

My cousin is just outside of Tokyo with his wife and daughter.

He's worried about the nuclear situation.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This is an English language site. Very few English speakers live in England, a very small fraction. I am a New Yorker so I adore Euopean news. It seems to me that the basic reason people post here is Jehovah's Witnesses and country has very little to do with it. Finally, you have absolute freedom to not be bored here. Merely leave and go someplace else. I may be speaking for other people but I don't think you will be missed.

• mouthy
    mouthy

don't think you will be missed.

Well I will miss him/her?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit