is this site dominated by americans and canadians ?

by the max 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

... and to answer your question, yes - there are a lot of Canadian and Americans but us Canadians are the best.

Having been both European and Canadian I can definitely say that Canadians are superior in every way ... so there!

(apart from BBC Top Gear)

• pirata
    pirata

What did you come here to listen to?

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Having been both European and Canadian I can definitely say that Canadians are superior in every way ... so there!
    (apart from BBC Top Gear)

Europeans all the way!

P.s. I love Top Gear to.

Peace

• Simon
    Simon

Q: If you're Canadian in the Kitchen, what are you in the bathroom?

A: European!

... geddit? Your-a-pee-in'

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Q: If you're Canadian in the Kitchen, what are you in the bathroom?
    A: European!
    ... geddit? Your-a-pee-in'.....Simon

European Weiner..

http://www.almightydad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/BBMAIN1.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Quandry
    Quandry

either promote something intresting, or shut the hell up

Gosh, without knowing what exactly interests you, I hope the things I have to say meet your approval.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

the max,

The last time I checked Euro TV, it seemed to be quite enamored with re-dubbed American shows (Canadian and U.S.), so it must not be as boring to most Continentals as it is to you....

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm active on several English language boards. All of them have a majority of American posters, with a bunch of Brits and Canadians, plus a few Aussies and Kiwi's. Anybody else is a random friend who happens to understand English well enough to participate. I expect there are bunchs of Spanish language boards, or Japanese boards or whatever, where an American shows up once in a while to practice their language skills.

Basic good manners: don't barge into some stranger's house and start griping about the type of company he keeps.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

are you french? just a guess

• sabastious
    sabastious

I love the BBC and I'm from California!

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit