I was just invited...

by mrsjones5 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

A big part of me wishes that Witnesses would come to my door. I have a huge German Shepherd who wouldn't physically attack them unless he felt my wife or I were threatened, but he is an excellent judge of character and can smell bullshit and negative energy from a mile away. He would definitely let them know that were not welcome. His bark sounds like thunder and his teeth are big & white. I would just say "Sorry. Usually he likes everybody. He just has a sore spot for brainwashed cultists".

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Cool. I was looking at my invite.

You know, Watchtower Jesus looks like the actor Robert Foxworth. Really. Have a look.

Watchtower Jesus 2011

Feel the love! Attend the memorial.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

We got one in the mail today, too.

I thought it looks like every other Easter invitation/notice we've gotten this week.

• PEC
    PEC

Second year in a row, we got one. Nothing the prevoius 17 years, in this house. This is a sure sigh the end is just around the corner.

Philip

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I ran to the store to get some food tonight and when I was pulling back into the garage I noticed something in my front door. It was a memorial invitation. They must have come today but I never heard the door and I was up and home all day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit