I was just invited...

by mrsjones5 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Mrs jones go too the memorial, drink the wine, ask for

more and tell them, the first glass did not do it for you.

Did not feel the Holy Spirit, need another shot.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would drink the wine but wine gives me a headache. The memorial is not worth the headache.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Cantleave you won't get a invite to the memorial now because they consider you and the family as worse than people in the world ! No invite for us yet since brother numtea legged it a couple of months ago when sleeping beauty sorted him out on the door.

Take care and see you all later in the monthWhat's on the menu at yours and do you need us to bring stuff ?

HHG

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I received a tract in my door last Sunday. This is the first time that there has been any evidence of witnesses in my neighborhood in 3 years.

• chickpea
    chickpea

since the elder who was the BS conductor
    at our house for about 10 years saw me
    drive by with my bumper stickers for PFLAG
    and a state election BOLDLY displaying my
    deep attachment to worldly things, i am
    guessing i am on the DNC list.....

bwahahahaha.... and i hope to stay there!!!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I noticed for a few years my mother used to brag about the astronomical number of attendees at the Memorial, I asked her what's to brag about they just show up once a year and reminded her how the Jdubs talk about Christendom and how they only go to church on Chrismas and Easter, that shut her down from bragging to me, but I'm sure the blinded folks at the KH will always be amazed at the turnout, which by the way I understand has dropped quite signficantly.

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

We have had a few invites these last few days, by well meaning freinds and my mum. But theres no way in hell we r going to that waste of a good evening. Last years Memorial was our last meeting. hehe.

• cupcakekourtney88
  • factfinder
    factfinder

I did not get invited...guess I'm not important enough! Even my jw brother did not send me an invite!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Maybe its wrong,but I go,Wearing the most outrageous outfits and hairstyles I can get.Its a blast.I make "meaningful eye comtact" with both men and women.It slike an acting gig.I laugh at inappropriate times and this year plan to have a small doggybag...Hey,its been a slow winter...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit