Wet Dreams

by Beans 30 Replies latest social relationships

• Beans
    Beans

So we know the Jw`s can`t masturbate,what is there stance on wet dreams? We know that they occur naturally and are unavoidable.Are they to tell the elders that they are having them? Do they practice mind control before going to sleep to avoid this pleasurable experience? Do they feel bad when it happens? So I want to know if the dubs are allowed to have them,any elders out there who can answer this?

Beans

Beans

Beans

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Wet dreams are Kosher unless you encourage them by thinking lewd thoughts before sleep, wearing tight underwear that inflames your genitals, or sleep on your front with a pillow between your legs pretending its sister mary Anne.
    Myself, during my Dub youth, I never had one, too busy pulling it off nightly to allow any build up of juices needing "nocturnal emission".

• LB
    LB

You aren't supposed to be able to control your sleeping thoughts. I'm sure they would just consul you to have clean thoughts while drifting off to sleep. They might also ask you to take down this picture from your ceiling also.

oops I've done it again

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

This prompts me to ponder the Watchtower position on "G strings" (so popular with the girls these days)
    Surely they would be classified as sexually lewd, causing constant arousal being up assorted cracks all day. Surely they make the girls RANDY?
    (They make me randy, I know that)
    With any luck one of the more open "sisters" on the forum will comment, and we can discuss the effects of G strings on female arousal.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I'm glad someone brought up semen emissions. (see * below)

Can you remember how terrible it was when they happened during a convention and you were staying with your parents in PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION!!! God that was terrible. Hoping the stuff would dry before having to get up! Imagining the private accommodation person seeing the stains on the sheets....

Actually I don't mean this to be too funny. For me it was like the worst thing I could ever imagine, I was so embarassed.

The other really bad thing as a young "brother" was getting erections in the car on the way to the meeting, usually they occurred just before arriving at the KH. Meaning you had to get out of the car with a stiffy and try to hide it under your coat.

I really hated being young. Was this just me or did anyone else go through this?

The Pope

* I remember a bro. had a favourite prank. At the meeting before witnessing, we would ask "What do you do if a householder brings up blood at the door". After getting a few comments he would say "Personally I would call an ambulance".

PS What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Quote: With any luck one of the more open "sisters" on the forum will comment, and we can discuss the effects of G strings on female arousal

Can't tell ya, I don't wear underwear.

• Sky
    Sky

G strings are a no no... well, if you get caught :D
    If you have a meeting with the elders of an incident.. they will nw ask what type of panties you were wearing...
    apparently, if you wear thongs.. then your intent was to seduce him.. becuz nothing, according to them, that a woman does would ever be for her OWN benefit...
    and I too, wear no underwear :)
    Kisses!
    Sky

• butalbee
    butalbee

I have a pair of crotchless panties.....

• larc
    larc

butalbee,

My aunt Berta wore crothless panties, and worked in Rutherford's office. Now, what do you make of them apples?

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

I like Kip Adotta's "Wet Dream":

It was April the 41st, being a quadruple leap year. I was driving in downtown Atlantis. My Barracuda was in the shop, so I was in a rented Stingray, and it was over-heating. So, I pulled into a Shell station. They said I'd blown a seal. I said, "Fix the damned thing, and leave my private life out of it, okay pal?"

While they were doing that, I walked over to a place called the Oyster Bar... a real dive. But I knew the owner. He used to play for the Dolphins. I said, "Hi Gil!" You have to yell, he's hard of herring.

Gil was also down on his luck. Fact is, he was barely keeping his head below water. I bellied up to the sandbar. He poured me the usual -- Rusty Snail, hold the grunion, shaken, not stirred. With a peanut-butter and jellyfish sandwich on the side, heavy on the Mako. I slipped him a fin... on porpoise. I was eeling good! I even dropped a sand-dollar in the box for Jerry's squids... for the Halibut. . . .

For the complete song, see:
    http://incolor.inebraska.com/mmartins/michael.pgs/wet_dream.html

Ginny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit