Wet Dreams

by Beans 30 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

Butalbee.

So you have a pair of crotchless panties you wear.

But a question...

Are you A female or a MALE?

If male.....FORGET IT!
    If female, another question...

How did they BECOME crotchless?

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

As I recall from my Brooklyn Bethel days, bed sheets were changed once or twice per week. The top sheet became the bottom sheet and you received a new top sheet. Thankfully it wasn't the other way around.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Isn't a wet dream when someone wets the bed?

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Michael3000
    Michael3000

LILACS:

Only if your dream includes golden showers!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hey, Pope...I betcha I know where you hid your stiffies:

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

the whole thong issue could get really confusing. if you go to the meeting wearing a tight skirt and granny panties, people will comment about panty lines. if you wear a thong, people will comment on lack of panty lines. and the fact that tight skirts are a big no-no in the first place would come up also. then again, any straight skirt can have the same outcome with the lack of or appearance of panty lines. i wouldn't be surprised if an awake article on the benefit of moo-moos came out soon. those poor repressed sisters.

by the way, i wear nothing but thongs.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

larc, I bet your aunt had them so she did not have to pull them down and pee pee...They make womans girdles the same way (I saw them in the store and could not figure out why there was an opening...the clerk explained!

One other thing...do other woman have them, or is just me? Wet dreams I mean.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    One other thing...do other woman have them, or is just me? Wet dreams I mean.

Me? (*batting wide-eyed innocence*blink*blink)
    Wet Dreams? *cough* Neverrr!

OKAYYYYYY, i CONFESS.

but i'm not all that repentant,
    and the 'witnesses' can't be questioned,
    (being figments of my imagination)
    so now what happens?

SPAZ

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

SPAZ--

so now what happens?

I think we (all the ladies) need to compare notes and discuss our dreams.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit