Wet Dreams

by Beans 30 Replies latest social relationships

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LMAO remembering my first wet dream ever.

I was having sex with none other than...

(drum roll please)...

KRAMER!

Off of Seinfeld!

BHAHAHAHAHAAHHA. HA. ha. *wipes tear from eye*

Too funny. Of all the people in this world...
    To this day, I just can't figure what it was about him
    that he took my 'wet dream virginity'. heehee

SPAZ

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

LOL @SPAZ...

That is hard to beat!!

My first was with....John Travolta!!! In costume for GREASE!!! This was when he was still a Sweathog I can recall feeling his hair...it was stiff!

I woke up sweating and realized I had changed in some way...

• LDH
    LDH

Well being of the thong Klass and the Kommando Klass (they get equal time)--Ill comment. I have never noticed that thongs have an effect on me.

Other than being comfortable because I've got a REALLY nice butt, and the other undies just give me a wedgie.

I thought when women have "wet-dreams" they are really referring to spontaneous orgasm?!?!?

Yes, I am lucky enough to have this happen about 3-4 times a year and it's AWESOME. I haven't had to work a bit, LOL.

Lisa

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

lisa, i seem to remember us discussing spontaneous orgasm or wet dreams before hehe

i also experience this a few times a year and wow! really nice to wake up to that :)

hmmm think i'll go take a nap now ;)

ps lisa, yes i did IT and no IT doesn't hurt and yes i'll hold your hand when you get yours

• COMF
    COMF

The Youth book mentions wet dreams. I had the TM school talk on that chapter. I described them physiologically, explained why they happen, and assured the budding pubescents that they were natural, having been designed by Jehovah himself. I then encouraged them, if they had questions about this or any other aspect of puberty, to go to their parents or to any elder of our congregation for a discussion.

I was quite serious at the time.

COMF

Then to the lip of this poor earthen urn
    I lean'd, the secret of my life to learn:
    And lip to lip it murmur'd--"While you live,
    Drink!--for, once dead, you never shall return."

• LDH
    LDH

PLH

I AM GOING TO FRIGGIN SCREAM!!!!!!

AAARRRRGGGHHHH no you did *not* get one without me!

Lisa

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

lisa, please don't be mad!! i couldn't wait any longer........once i get an idea in my head, i just have to act on it. i'm sorry, please forgive me *begs at lisa's feet* ;)

i'm telling ya though, you will LOVE it :)

• Beans
    Beans

Another great topic revived!

Beans

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Mister Biggs: No, its where I keep my supply of condoms!!

And this is how it all started!

The Pope

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    ps lisa, yes i did IT and no IT doesn't hurt and yes i'll hold your hand when you get yours

Hmm...

lisa, please don't be mad!! i couldn't wait any longer........once i get an idea in my head, i just have to act on it. i'm sorry, please forgive me *begs at lisa's feet* ;)

i'm telling ya though, you will LOVE it :)

ALL RIGHT, YOU TWO! COME CLEAN (so to speak) - WHAT ARE YOU UP TO, AND WAS THERE PIERCING INVOLVED???

Even more importanly - ARE THERE PHOTOS AVAILABLE??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit