I am starting to understand that creationists dont understand Evolution

by cyberjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

yan,

I believe in evolution, never said I didn't. My posts show I beleive in it. So bacteria involved into deadly strands. O.k. How does that prove God does not exist?

You can have evolution and God. Because matter exists and how did it come into existance? You may say randomly, I say the creator brought matter into existance.

I agree with the poster on this thread that said some people Think too much. You see the answer (God) is just too simple for those people. Peace, Lilly

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

ASSUME - to make an ASS out of U and ME - I think that explains what you are doing nicely

Hello.

That little (tiny actually) joke was hilarious back in the 19th century, which is evidently where you come from, or at least where you belong. Welcome to the 21st century, we have grown up humour now.

Also, to assume means to make a judgement based on evidence & experience. The only ass in here is reading this, not writing it.

I.e. Piss off.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Were deadly viruses and bacteria created also? If so, why?

Dude those were created by Satan.... The bible doesnt say it but we must just assume it... in the same way we assume everything else is not written specifically in the bible....

Wait.... but who created Satan.... ohh Geez! no again.

• still thinking
    still thinking

That tiny little joke was valid then and is still valid in your arrogant case

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

yan: viruses are the result of free will

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

sbc... read read read and you will discover... your cold tho

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

That tiny little joke was valid then and is still valid in your arrogant case

Yes, all assumptions make one an ass, how patently obvious. I mean, only a fool would ever assume anything. And I (being the fool that I am) am assuming that you've never made an assumption in your life? Well, of course you haven't, there's no way that you'd feel apt to point out the error in someone elses assumptiveness if you too were guilty of the same, that would make you a hypocrite.

I'm sorry for making an assumption & then (and try to contain your hysterics at this) making an ASS out of U (so gangsta, so G!) and ME! Ohohohoho! So witty! So grammatically clever! Such sophisticatedness! Well done for calling me out on such horrific conduct!

Here sir, have a fucking medal. You deserve it.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    So bacteria involved into deadly strands. O.k. How does that prove God does not exist?

OK, so they evolved as such, they were not created as such? Am I understanding this correct?

....'cos He created ALL living things, right?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Exhibit E:

I believe in evolution, never said I didn't. My posts show I beleive in it. So bacteria involved into deadly strands. O.k. How does that prove God does not exist?
  • still thinking
    still thinking

I rest my case......of course I have also assumed things in my life.....and generally I also have made an ass of myself when I have done this.

And by the way....you just assumed that I am a sir.....there you go again.....again making an ass of yourself

Thanks for the medal by the way XXXXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit