I am starting to understand that creationists dont understand Evolution

by cyberjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

and thats it :-) self explanatory

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Yep, and it's not even as if no explanation of evolution is offered. New books are published every year, some are full of technical detail and others are written simply enough for a child to grasp.

The Theory of Creation on the other hand offers no explanation at all other than 'God did it'. The most detail you get is at the 'creation' of Adam when god formed him out of dust and blew into his nose. Makes sense I guess

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

What's there to understand about something as silly and proposterous as evolution? Something came from nothing, pulease!! Give me a break!! Next you'll tell me houses and watches weren't built, they evolved over thirty years. Ridiculous.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Miz, you bein' funny, right?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I rest my case

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I rest my case

You never had a case to begin with. Ok, I'm game, lets hear it, lets hear your brilliant secret that the rest of us God fearing Christians have gotten completely wrong. Lets heart it.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Let me ask all you atheists and evolutionists something. Has there ever been an atheist or evolutionist that ever contributed anything of value in this country?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

"Something came from nothing, pulease..."

Uhm....that^^^^^would be abiogenesis; in Evolution something came from another thing.

What was the title of this post?

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard
    I am starting to understand that creationists dont understand Evolution

It took you this long to figure that out? Let me get you some coffee.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard
    Let me ask all you atheists and evolutionists something. Has there ever been an atheist or evolutionist that ever contributed anything of value in this country?

You have to be kidding. Don't make me laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit