Im new here

by POWER_OF_YOUTH 75 Replies latest jw friends

• POWER_OF_YOUTH
    POWER_OF_YOUTH

Two A's on my quizzes (whew)

As far as the date, its the fact that we quote trust his word about 539 BCE but not 589 huh?

• POWER_OF_YOUTH
    POWER_OF_YOUTH

Well, I have had my fun lol. Sorry for wasting your time, but it was nice while it lasted. Whenever I get bored I will probably lurk here. Take care everybody!

• mouthy
    mouthy

You didnt waste MY time.It was a pleasure to know your alive

Keep getting your education. & eventually you will KNOW the TRuTH

• Terry
    Terry

Do you (POY) have a best friend at the Kingdom Hall you talk to regularly about these things?

Or, are you completely isolated in your views?

The reason I ask is that there is a tendency to inform among the brothers and sisters that can quickly turn things upside down on you.

At any rate, Welcome.

Think of this place as Triage between freedom and the Kingdom Hall.

We have many wounded here. Proceed with caution.

• doughnuthole
    doughnuthole

Welcome POY,

Please keep a open-mind and be determined to "think for your self". I was a JW for 25 years and raised by son & daughter in the religion. We are all out now, but it nearly killed my son. Like i said, please keep a open mind and pay close attention to what your really being "taught" at meetings(nothing wrong with that, right?) I wish you the best, keep posting.....keep lurking if thats all you want to do, but the advice, wisdom, and experience you will get from here could prove to be invaluable to you!!! Kindly, Dough

• doughnuthole
    doughnuthole

(raised MY, not BY son & daughter, sorry typo)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit