Im new here

by POWER_OF_YOUTH 75 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome Power_of_Youth. Hope to hear your story soon. This is a great place to be. Totally ADD

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

Hello and welcome to the board.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome, but speak up!

• MartynAndrew
    MartynAndrew

Hey,

Glad you made it.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Im old here,

Welcome!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

POWER_Of_YOUTH: I can't hear you!

Welcome.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Welcome!

• POWER_OF_YOUTH
    POWER_OF_YOUTH

As far as my story, well I am an active JW right now lol. Drawn here by curiosity and inexperience (Im 17). As far as first impressions of the board, your word play is clever (piosneers, hounders, e.g.) and some of your stories are down right hilarious. I can personally relate to staring at the ceiling fan out of boredom, getting stuck with a boring old person in service, getting pulled into the dreaded back room (for having a MySpace account)

Truth is I feel I am a pretty crummy Witness. I love beer, and I never did enjoy the ministry although I can attribute that to my introvert and lax personality. I recently started talking to a girl but that ended. I met her at a wedding and got her number, but she lives in another state. Of course, not being of marrying age we couldnt talk too often so that put a strain on things. Eventually even that bugged her conscience and we talked even less. Eventually what we had just faded, and we havent had a decent convo in months. She texted me about 2 weeks ago at 1 A.M. but we talked for about 5 minutes through text message and that was it. Ah well, nice while it lasted. Still glad I did it and I feel no regret what so ever which I guess adds to the"crummy Witness" thing. Who knows? Maybe you guys can drag me out of "the Troof" lol.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Talking to a girl makes you feel guilty?

I think that's very sad.

Hello and Welcome,

Palm

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

welcome.

are you baptized?

if not, cut your losses now and RUN. Run, kid. Run like you stole something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit