"Johnny The Bethelite" FRAUD!

by IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey lovelylil

Someone "in the know" about Johnny told me where he is presently located, also told Rick the same thing, so he knows too. However, I must say that when he first called in I did believe he was at Bethel.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Maybe she thinks it makes her flow.....her message that is...

• james_woods
    james_woods

But I am still waiting to hear what Barbara Anderson has to say about it -

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thank you Shirley.

I called Rick today too to tell him what I found out last night but I missed his call when he called back.

About diarreah girl, this girl is called this because apparently if she gets upset she has explosive diarreah. I kid you not, she told me last night I was going to make her crap her pants or something becuase I told the group on the call I was checking all johnnie was saying and he told several lies and was not be truthful.

I was never invested in the johnny thing. I went on last night and stayed on until about 3 am because I considered myself a neutral party who is not emotionally involved in the situation. I could tell right off Johnnie was lying. Tried to tell the group, they got upset. One accused me of calling Johnnie a liar, when that name Never came out of my mouth. They hear what they want to hear. Today I was confronted at Church of all places by one of the people on the conference call, I was very upset by this. I felt argueing was not conducive to the body of christ. I have to admit, I got caught off guard and felt like I was being attacked. I started to cry and have been emotional myself today which is not really me.

This situation did not sit well with my husband nor my daugher who is 18. She told me she sent an email to Rick and it didn't sound pleasant. I did not tell her to do so it was a normal reaction of a kid protecting her mother. Anyway, this was not a great day. things got out of hand that is for sure.

Maybe some may feel this situation caused no harm but I feel Johnnie took advantage of vulnerable people and that is just not right. That is my opinion anyway. I will stand up if I feel something is wrong. I agree Rick should be more careful with who he believes, anyone can make any claim. Heck the WT claimed to be the only true religion on earth and we fell for it, why? because we were not skeptical. Peace, Lilly

• Simon
    Simon

But I am still waiting to hear what Barbara Anderson has to say about it -

You're starting to sound like a broken record / asshole / obsessed with Barb. Which is it?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

James,

I don't think Barbara was on when Johnnie came on. he came on after 1 am. maybe later. I wish she was on though, I loved the way she stood up last night for the poor girl the group was trying to make come on to talk about being raped when she was a teen. Barbara put a stop to that and I am glad she did, for I would have said something too. That was not the forum for that type of topic. Some people leaving the tower (a lot of them) need pshycological help and in this girls case, what happened to her was a crime. Barbara was right on, she is a very classy lady. I have a lot of respect for barbara after last night.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You're starting to sound like a broken record / asshole / obsessed with Barb. Which is it?

Asshole, but still asking the question.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James,
    I don't think Barbara was on when Johnnie came on. he came on after 1 am. maybe later. I wish she was on though, I loved the way she stood up last night for the poor girl the group was trying to make come on to talk about being raped when she was a teen. Barbara put a stop to that and I am glad she did, for I would have said something too. That was not the forum for that type of topic. Some people leaving the tower (a lot of them) need pshycological help and in this girls case, what happened to her was a crime. Barbara was right on, she is a very classy lady. I have a lot of respect for barbara after last night.

Thank you.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Shirley,

Did you in fact pass that information along to Rick? IF so, I was wondering when you did this. Because as of yesterday, he was still saying he would send me proof that Johnny is at Bethel.

A friend today told me she has a relative who knows who works in the IT department, and even if he Johnnie was not using his real name, he does not work there. She knows for sure but I cannot say how because it will give her and her family away. They are all still active JW's.

Anyway, when Rick finally accepts that Johnnie was pulling his leg about the Bethel thing, I expect an apology from a few of the regular six screen people for saying I was out of line by questioning johnnie. They were out of line for leaving thier brains at the door and attacking honest people who tried to help them see the truth. Peace, Lilly

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit