"Johnny The Bethelite" FRAUD!

by IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

isaac - trust me. don't ask.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You're all being very hurtful... :'( I think you should believe each and everything that you see / hear on the net. ;D

Play the song I posted, and smash you're head against the wall several times. Then you will understand... I am the light, and the truth... lights truths light... :D

SEND MONEY!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I must say though that I guess I was one of the few that thought Johnny was actually calling from Bethel until somebody who knows about Johnny's whereabouts told me where he really is and this person informed Rick as well.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

I'm confused. Rick posted some goofy video where they were poking fun at a Judicial Committee meeting recently. I was noticing where this little sketch was being performed at and I was wondering - Is Rick running some sort of church now? The video made it seem like he has an audience/congregation/whatever. What's his story? his REAL story?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Of course it was in a church.

There is nothing more nauseating than belonging to a church that draws attention to negativity. Sound familiar?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

point well-taken, shamus.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Of course it was in a church. There is nothing more nauseating than belonging
    to a church that draws attention to negativity......Shamus

http://listicles.thelmagazine.com/wp-content/upload/funny_church_signs_010.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Bamidbar
    Bamidbar

You folks are goofs.

Fearon clearly identified "Johnny" as someone "who CLAIMS to be" a Bethelite I.T. guy.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Bamidbar - This is true. Rick always qualified his statements and didn't just buy into it. But by the same token, the "Johnny" character was given huge amounts of air time and treated as if he was the real mcoy when credible people (one of whom I know) were telling him that this guy can't be real.

• little witch
    little witch

I just want to throw this in the mix. I don't feel that "doubters" or folks who are searching are tenderfoots who need us to censor conversations. It is everyones right to make a fool of themselves. Kool aid man has gotten his fifteen minutes, stirrred up lots of conversation, and killer jokes.

Any doubter is not likely to see his antics and turn tail and run. Anyone who is inquiring is already a little more intune to a skunk in the trashcan so to speak and wont be put off to the point that they will turn off their computer and pray for forgiveness. I should think that a good eye roll will do, and on with more important matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit