"Johnny The Bethelite" FRAUD!

by IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• little witch
    little witch

And to Rick I would like to say this:

New found freedom can be intoxicating and overwhelming. I think You may need to slow down and allow yourself some reflection time. To Me (only my opinion) it seems that You still have that old "from house to house from door to door" need. You are on a narrow path and need to maybe spend some "Me " time ...

It isn't Your job to 'save' anyone. Any attempts You make to "lead" people who are already disallusioned will meet with hostility. Speaking for Myself, I am over the kool aid, and would like an adult beverage.

LW

• JRK
  • lovelylil
    lovelylil

I don't believe Johnny either. I was on the six screens last night and found he did not give any straight answers, nor any useful information that would show he knew anything about what was going on in Bethel. When asked about the names of the current GB, he stumbled at first then recouped himself and managed to name them all.

Not once did he use the term "brother" he only rattled off last names. It seemed to me he was reading off a list, I waited a few minutes and asked again. This time, he did not hesitate but named all them in the SAME EXACT order he did the first time. Then, he threw out information I did not ask about the GB. I was suspicious so I googled the GB of the WT and immediately wikipedia came up and it had the GB in the EXACT order that Johnny put them in, not once but twice. And in addtion contained the other information johnny added.

In addition to that, I caught him in several lies. He knew NOTHING about he vow of poverty the bethelites take. Some on the conference call claimed Johnny proved he was at bethel because he knew about the cleaning arrangement and morning service. I knew many pioneers who went to Bethel and they relayed the same information to me.

Anyway, everything he talked about was already mentioned on jw.net, freeminds, jwmedia.org, or babara andersons website. Nothing new was shared. Johnny mumbled thru some information about the Jeremiah book but just gave his own opinions. He knows absolutey nothing about the organization that any run of the mill R&F witness would not know. I think he is regular jw bored and wants to feel important.

Apparently he sent a copy of his id card from Bethel "via email" to Rick which is useless as I got a copy of a bethel ID card myself online and today photo shopped my face on it. Next time I see Rick I will show it to him, thus proving I am a bethelite too. Peace, Lilly

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Can anyone expand on the actual "fraud" that was exposed, or if there was a thread about it.

No, because no fraud was exposed.

There are, however, numerous threads full of posters stating their opinion that Johnny is a fraud and why they are of that opinion. And he well might be a fraud. But we don't actually know for sure.

• james_woods
  • laverite
    laverite

Just type bethel id card into google and click images. Easy peasy!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Falcon,

I met "diarrhea" girl last night, along with a few others. They are really into believing this johnnie thing, I think they are too invested in it.

As far as the fraud, I don't remember who posted the comment, but someone on this site knows who johnnie is. I think it will all come out eventually. The guy is not a bethelite and to say he is, is a fraud on everyone listening.

One thing I learned last night is this: I won't have anything to do with the six screens website anymore. The people on there are very nasty if you don't agree with them. They accuse you of being the one attacking, but yet last night some guy came on and called people who were getting angry with me for questioning johnnie "a pack of wild dogs", . For the sake of peace, I opologized for offending everyone, told them I was not trying to attack but check information and then hung up.

I feel they owe me an opology though. IF they are "christians" they should opologize. And they know why, especially after what happened today. My entire family is upset with the six screens right now. And I don't want them to blame Rick because I have respect for the guy. Peace, Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

btw: I asked my daughter to use the bethel i.d. images to make some cute badges for the family. I will post them when they are done.

• laverite
    laverite

LOL lovelylil

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I met "diarrhea" girl last night, along with a few others. They are really into believing this johnnie thing, I think they are too invested in it.

For some reason, I think I would have picked another personna than diarrhea to make new friends on the net.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit