"Johnny The Bethelite" FRAUD!

by IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED
    IMPOSTORS ARE DOOMED

I was just over on topix.com, when I see this to a "Rick Fearon"(?) Kool-aid Man thread. Someone noted that Rick Fearon lost all credibility over his "Johnny The Bethelite" nonsense. DUH!

There is NO WAY that the IMPOSTORS inside Bethel (or the Watchtower overall) are going to allow anyone to just sit there for HOURS, inside a closet, and speak out. And why Rick Fearon couldn't see that ALL OF THE CLUES that were dropped (hurt back, family info, etc) would tell them exactly who the person was, if it was a real witness.

Why Rick Fearon is so blind is beyond me. I've tried to tell him to stop falling into the devil's trap, but he's in a world all his own.

Having said that...

Can anyone expand on the actual "fraud" that was exposed, or if there was a thread about it.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Rick Fearon is a loose cannon if not a complete kook! It's a case of a "somebody" never being a "nobody" in the JW organization and now he wants to have a following. A'int gonna happen! His web site and antics are what make current JW's searching for "truth" run away from what they see on this discussion board and the web in general. Then the questioning JW thinks that what "mother" tells them is true.........that everyone who falls away are tools of Satan.

HappyDad

• shamus100
    shamus100

Here is the song that goes through Rick's followers heads 24/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L0XfsRMWn0

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Just reread my post. It should have said..........It's a case of a "nobody" never being a "somebody" in the JW organization........

• Scully
    Scully

lol @ shamus

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

No matter what Rick says or how he tries to say it wasn't his fault, he and he alone is responsible for investigating and fact checking and verifying that his sources/guests are the real thing. If he is going to put that crap out for public consumption, he is responsible if it's exposed as a lie or fraud.

It's called "ACCOUNTABILITY".

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

"Kool Aid Man" reminds me of the scary bullhorning, placard-carrying fanatic, angry apostates who would show up at conventions and scare me as a little kid. Guys like him are "old school" and define the WT stereotype of "apostate." Rick, I know you mean well, dawg, but you gotta understand, the ExDub movement has evolved. We are a younger, more open-minded, more educated generation (albiet "overlapping" lol) and we analyze everything skeptically and critically. You gotta change your tone, bro. You scare people away (or back in to the bOrg) and when inaccuracies are discovered, you don't appear sensational, you appear dishonest. TRUST US... Change your tone if you want to succeed. Peace, bro.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Rick means well, but yeah, picketing in front of KHs especially on Memorial does not help the cause it make Witnesses feel persecuted and vindicates their feelings that all "Apostates" are angry disgruntled losers.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Maybe Rick actually works for the WTBS and is planted among those who left the organization to discredit "apostates" and make them all seem nutty.

nobody would ever in their right minds buy into Johnny the Bethelite or Diarrhea Girl. How about all those weird people who call into his conference calls? That one guy sounds like Yosemite Sam. C'mon, now. Somebody once said that Rick was the Glenn Beck of apostates. GOLD.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Johnny the Bethelite fraud?? What is this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit