I was freaked out on the six screens of the wt confrence call tonight

by JunkYardDog 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I've been on Rick's show, and I dont know if Johnny is true or not. I actually do like the show.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Lovely Lil, thanks for clarifying that, I was mistaken.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Am I the only person around here that thinks there's something very abnormal about conference calls about cults that last several hours?

Seriously, I'm single, live alone, and have few friends. Most people I know agree I have no life, but even I can find better things to do with my time.

W

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Seriously, I'm single, live alone, and have few friends. Most people I know agree I have no life, but even I can find better things to do with my time. "

W

Laughin" out loud @Finally-Free

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Man, if I could get the popcorn selling concession to the six screens circus I would be in tall corn!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I am totally with FF.

I hated the meetings that were 2 hours, how anyone can sit down and listen for 3-6 hours boggles me.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Rick I enjoyed the call , talking to many x and active jw's for hours . Your putting on YOUR FLUNKY Dale was a turn off. And his preaching was bullshit 144000 GARBAGE I'VE NOT HEARD SINCE READING C.T.RUSSELL. Your FLUNKY ELDER DALE ran fast just like any other WT ZOMBIE I HAVE EVER RUN INTO. rICK DON'T GIVE ME THAT LINE OF CRAP . YOU PUT YOUR FLUNKLY FOLLOWER DALE ON YOUR CONFENCE CALL TO PROMOTE YOUR TEACHINGS TO ANY WEAK JW'S THAT STILL HUNG AROUND. IT SOUND LIKE LISTENING TO THAT KING GUY OR MAD MARY. RICK YOUR VERY DECEPITIVE LOOKING FOR WEAK JW'S TO BELIEVE IN YOU. I SEE YOU CON GAME A MILE AWAY. YOU LEARNED WELL FROM THE WTS HOW TO LIE

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Junkyard the program you did not like was not my program. We have a number of shows on the Six Screens tele-Network.

The program you did not like was "late Sat. night with Sheila".

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick that sounds so dirty "late sat night with shiela", tell me is she in the closet with Johnnie?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Hello PublishingCult.... click on link to see what the six screens are........
    http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/critical-info/six-screens.php

Your site states the following:

"Six Screens of the Watchtower-
    What Are They?

As you know by now, the Watchtower Organization is nothing more than a dangerous and destructive cult masquerading as a religion. Through the cheap tricks and outright deceit within this multi-million dollar corporation, it is imperative to break things down into their simplest form. We have categorized the world of the Jehovah's Witnesses into "six screens".

Watchtower dogma presents emotional and physical damage to all who apply these non-Biblical teachings. We encourage Jehovah's Witnesses and those who are not to examine the information critically. The underlying theme is transparent here; the information fed from the Watchtower Society is not from Jehovah, rather from a group of wealthy men in Brooklyn New York."

You are using what we call a metaphor for the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. According to Wikipedia, a "Metaphor is the concept of understanding one thing in terms of another. A metaphor is a figure of speech that constructs an analogy between two things or ideas; the analogy is conveyed by the use of a metaphorical word in place of some other word. For example: "Her eyes were glistening jewels." Metaphors compare things without using "like" or "as."

Absent on your website is any explanation of how any aspect of the WTBTS relates to "a screen".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit