I was freaked out on the six screens of the wt confrence call tonight

by JunkYardDog 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
  • Little Imp
    Little Imp

Why, what happened?

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

tell us you tease dont leave us hanging was somebody sacrificed was somebody drinking blood out of a chalice what happened?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I enjoyed the call for 4 hours AND TALKED WITH MANY X JW AND active jw;s. Till Rick the owner of SIX SCREEN OF THE WT. then all of a sudden it turned into some CRAZY TEACHING ABOUT THE 144000 and some wild WTS cronolonogy Bull$hit like i never heard in my life. Rick Fearon had some want a be FRED FRANZ, KNOT JOB NAMED, DALE ACT LIKE A WT ZOMBIE. try to convert any x jw's into what ever cult he was teaching. it was sad $hit. THE SIX SCREENS OF THE WT CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

can you give me some imformation on the cult i want to join i am messed up and looking for something to believe in help me please

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

you do not need 'something to believe in'

you need to believe in yourself

otherwise all you will find is a crutch till the next crises in your life.

oz

ps...and all the information you ask for is here...start searching

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

i need something to believe i am right now thinking about jumping off my balcony i have not gone to a meeting in 3 years and feel totally empty and lost with nothing to live for and no longer have any friends or family who will have anything to do with me

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Awwwwwww! That's terrible! Do you want a hug you sweet thing?

• glentrevette
    glentrevette

that last comment did it im jumping goodbye eveybody

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I didnt' listen last night but lately they've been highlighting the Bible Students, which is the Russellite group that the Rutherford spun the JWs off of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit