JW and the 1000 rapes - London UK Delroy Grant Breaking News

by S EIGHT 31 Replies latest members adult

• whereami
    whereami

Thanks Lady Lee. I don't see anywhere in this thread anyone gleeing over this animal.

I was inquiring on this just to try to get as much info/facts as we can.

Again thanks for your help.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I don't see anyone 'gleeing' over this. What are we supposed to do? Ignore it?

Wow...this guy is pretty sick. This from an 88 year-old victim was on a related post on the newspaper's website; he raped her twice:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23935156-widow-told-of-double-rape.do

It was then I realised I hadn't wet myself. It was blood. If I hadn't had that alarm I would have bled to death by the morning. It was now 3am. Four hours had passed since he first got in. I hadn't heard him leave because he had gone through the window - he had taken out the entire window frame."

The woman was rushed to hospital with severe blood loss.

"They operated on my bowel and bladder. I had suffered terrible internal injuries", she said. "I was in hospital for a month, then a nursing home. That man did awful things to me. I still have the mental and psychological scars." to show for it."

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You have to wonder what causes a person to develope certain fixations or preferences like this guy. Pedophiles are obsessed with underage children, and this guy was fixated on elderly incapacitated women with dementia and Alzheimer's. What causes that? Ughgh

• wobble
    wobble

Sorry folks owe you all an apology. Big Wobble SORRY.

In mitigation, and in no way to diminish my apology, I see I unjustly mis-read the tone of the thread, but I have seen over the last few years a few threads that seemed to be rejoicing because JW's have the same scum-bags amongst them as other religions, and the world in general.

I just want to ask if anyone feels that way, that you are pleased because it justifies your leaving the WT in some way, "Does it?"

What did you expect ? That it would be any different, that the WT/JW's would not have wife-beaters ,and paedophiles, and rapists in their midst ?

The only valid reasons to leave the WT are understanding that its doctrines are false, seeing the lack of love there, or realising that there is no God etc.

So, sorry again to the above posters, and if anyone knows if this scumbag was an active JW during his crime spree, please let us know, it would add more punch to the question I posted above, which may , just may, make a JW think.

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

Hi Wobble, I see where you are coming from - yes, some people love this kind of stuff.

However, I can see a doctrinal slant on this; at least that's how I viewed it when I picked up my evening paper (it was front page, with a further double spread inside).

From a doctrinal point of view, as mentioned earlier by whereami, many loyal JW's have complete trust in the power of the Holy Spirit. Yet time and again individuals are found on the inside who have lived a disgusting double life; not just for a while but for many years and have even been promoted to high positions. Where is the power of the Holy Spirit in such situations?

I then ROFL when I hear someone say that the spirit guided or prompted them to go out in the service, even though they were feeling ill or had good reason not to go and end up having a fantastic discussion and start a study - oh the wonders of how the spirit works! Huh??

Furthermore, I recall sitting on the wrong side of a judicial commitee a couple of times in my teens listening to an elder probing me "if you're not telling the truth, Jehovah will see to it and bring it out in the open"

So Jehovah will act to bring my smoking or fornicating out in the open as a teenager for the benefit of the congregation yet he'll sit and watch this chap rape up to a possible 1000 old ladies over a 10 year period.

Those on the inside that still have the ability to independantly think will hopefully see this story and see through the false doctrine they have been accepting for many years by the American Publishing Company they belong to.

My conclusion is that Jehovah - as confirmed by scripture, has taken a step away from mankind and is not interacting with us at all.

S8

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The link I provided above seems to say that he was still living at least part time with his wife the JW. When all of this broke in the news it sounds like the JWs moved the wife and kids out of his house where at least it seems he stayed during the day to care for her.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    but I have seen over the last few years a few threads that seemed to be rejoicing because JW's have the same scum-bags amongst them as other religions, and the world in general.

You have probably made the same mistake reading those threads, Wobble.

You can't see the face of the poster when reading their words.

I bet none of them had smilies or animated gifs expressing glee.

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

Well, all over the national papers today in the UK so perhaps it's made a few on the inside think about things.

S8

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This thread should be locked or deleted.

It will certainly offend and outrage current JWs.

Witnesses coming here will see it as proof that apostates delight in dishing dirt on the Watchtower Religion. They will certainly insist that he could not possibly be a real witness, and facts are being deliberately misrepresented.

It might even put some witnesses off ever coming back to this site.

HB

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

This thread should be locked or deleted.

No Way! It shows that the Holy Spirit did not appoint him as MS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit