My cat

by imconfused 33 Replies latest social family

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry to hear of your loss .My Cat "Dusty" I lost also!!! Missed her greatly

And Kitzi my dog,,,died with cancer. I KNOW what your going through. So Sorry

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

You can always get a doggie this time..

When my daughters cat got sick and was dying I came and stayed with her. We would stay up at night holding him, But towards the end he didn't want to be held. We finally took him to the vet and had him put to sleep. My daughter said she couldn't go in but at the last minute she came in and was so glad. She got to hold his little paw.

Will you have a mini memorial for her?

One thing I remember was coming back to her house and all the memories .."Smokey like to sit in this chair". "Smokey used to like to lay in the sunshine there" "This was Smokey's favorite toy". "Smokey used to run up those stairs and stop and look down on the doggies there"..all the memories hit us as they probably will you..

It hurts but it is a part of life..it does get to be a softer pain after a while. Maybe then you will feel like "shopping for a new pal"..one may even magically appear one day.. be it a kitty or a doggie..

Hugs, Snoozy

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i know the pain, I've been through it. i worry about our little diabetic kitty they just still your heart.

• imconfused
    imconfused

Thanks so much everyone, and Im sorry for all you others who have lost your pets. I still cant get over how much I hurt. its been 2 weeks now and Ive not cried for the last 2 days, so Im getting there.

We have picked out a new kitten, but have to wait for 6-7 more weeks until shes weaned. Shes so pretty.

Know exactly what you mean about the memories, I keep pulling up in the car at home & waiting to see her little face looking out the window - as she could tell it was us by the sound of the car. Ive only just about stopped thinking I can hear her and jumping up to let her in the window.

Think Im going to get some pictures blew up of her onto canvass as she was such a beautiful cat. We have decided the new cat isnt allowed out and is to be an inside cat, feel bit bad for this but I cant stand the thought of her getting run over. We have fields all around us which is perfect, but out front over a little field is a main road.

Anyway, thank you again xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit