Will Jehovah resurrect Elizabeth Taylor? If so, will former king, David kill over her?

by miseryloveselders 27 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

So it goes in life..........

• cantleave
    cantleave

They will live together in Beth Sarim!

RIP Lizzy

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

He might kill for the young, pre-1960's version.

• tec
    tec

Side note:

What is considered beautiful changes drastically in time. Just because we put our idea of beauty on Bathsheba, doesn't mean it would have been anywhere close to what David considered beautiful.

Sorry.

Carry on ;)

Tammy

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Liz was the most beautiful woman in the 60s and 70s, the colour of her violet eyes was enough to floor any man, plus she married the greatest Welshman, Richard Burton, so today Im a little sad to hear of her passing, RIP Liz. She did so much for charity, especially the Aids foundations, a good woman.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I knew her time was coming. She looked so sick in photograhphs, my gosh, what a beautiful woman! RIP!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    What is considered beautiful changes drastically in time. Just because we put our idea of beauty on Bathsheba, doesn't mean it would have been anywhere close to what David considered beautiful.

Way to ruin that fantasy.

-Sab

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I thought she was very glamouous of course but a little overly groomed and made up looking for my taste, but that was the style then. My young sons cant even fathom how she was even considered beautiful....shows you how ones idea of beauty is shaped by the times you were living in while forming such ideals.

I think she will be resurrected...after all, the only opportunity she had to learn the "truth" was from Michael Jackson and who could blame her for not responding favorably ?? (kidding)

Too bad things were so rough for her at the end....sorry to see her go,

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Just because we put our idea of beauty on Bathsheba, doesn't mean it would have been anywhere close to what David considered beautiful.

You mean she may not have looked like a post-op tranny?

• tec
    tec

Sorry Sab ;)

Also, I'm sorry to others, because I did not realize that Liz died today. I don't keep up with celebrity anything, so unless someone tells me, I don't know. I just assumed she died a while ago.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit