Will Jehovah resurrect Elizabeth Taylor? If so, will former king, David kill over her?

by miseryloveselders 27 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

End of an era.

Elizabeth Taylor was in the public eye from a very young age. I remember 'National Velvet'. The world will miss you Liz.

c

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

shameless bump........just got wind that her funeral will be having some unwanted guests..........

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42248240/ns/today-entertainment/

"No RIP Elizabeth Taylor who spent her life in adultery and enabling proud f-gs. They cuss her in hell today. #Westboro will picket funeral!" tweeted Margie Phelps, daughter of Westboro Baptist Church pastor Fred Phelps.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I was just about to start a thread about that miz. Those losers need to be shot, seriously.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

She was definitely a beauty. King David definitely would try try to have her as a wife if that is permitted in the New World.

• Clifford
    Clifford

I can't disagree Keyser.

Misery what is your avatar?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Misery what is your avatar?

From the movie Baby Doll. The man in the background is Eli Wallach, and in the foreground, Karl Madden. Very good film, if you haven't seen it, I recommend it . I never realized how dapper Eli Wallach was. I only knew him in The Good The Bad and The Ugly as Tuco. I had seen him in The Outsiders with Marilyn Monroe and Clark Gable, where he played a supporting role. I remember seeing that film and saying to myself, "That's Tuco!" I didn't realize how good looking of a man he was until seeing Baby Doll. There's a difference between today and then when it comes to elegance and sophistication. Talent wise comparing then and now, its equal, matter fact I'd say the serious actors and actresses of today are superior than those that preceded them. When it comes to class as presented in films, the actors and actresses of long ago put today's current crop to shame.

correction: The Misfits

• Heaven
    Heaven

King David definitely would try try to have her as a wife if that is permitted in the New World.

No one has sex in the New World because everyone is resurrected genderless.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

No one has sex in the New World because everyone is resurrected genderless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit