Will Jehovah resurrect Elizabeth Taylor? If so, will former king, David kill over her?

by miseryloveselders 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MISERYLOVESELDERS:

(Never mind that she was never a real queen in this life, just an actress).

She was just a beautiful woman along with many others that lived and died over the centuries. And, no, we do not know what the actual standard of beauty was back then OR what would turn on King David if he were resurrected today.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Tell you what, if she wears this little number in Da Noo Sistum, and God decides to let me be there too...David better not get in my way.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Dont forget your tin opener Misery! x

• Violia
    Violia

Liz was a stunningly beautiful woman in her day. Lets not take that away from her. She was also a kind and gentle and open minded /hearted person.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, if he does ... at least you know there wont be a 9th marriage. As I seem to remember something about ressurected people not being able to marry again.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Tell you what, if she wears this little number in Da Noo Sistum, and God decides to let me be there too...David better not get in my way.

Hey, Miz, are there leg warmers that go with that get up?

• d
    d

Rest in Peace

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

IMHO

If you want to see how incredibly beautiful she was watch "Butterfield 8"

If you want to see what a great actor she was, watch "whos afraid of Virginia Wolfe"

If you can ever get a clear picture of her eyes, they are unbelievable, you would swear they were tinted contacts, but they didn't have those then.

• Clifford
    Clifford

She was amazingly beautiful

• Clifford
    Clifford
    If you want to see what a great actor she was, watch "whos afraid of Virginia Wolfe"

Absolutely!

Liz in the '70's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit