the other side of my story and why im going back

by deservingone26 89 Replies latest jw friends

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

just got home from work and have read over everyones post and i have to admit a lot of you have brought out some good points, to be honest my family does play a big factor on why i am deciding to go back , but its not the only factor they have reminded me the reason of why i got baptized even though i do try to say that i was pressured into it sometimes it was really in the end my decision no one forced me to answer the question required for baptism. Being a Jehovahs witness means being dedicated to jehovah if thats not why your a witness then your not really a jehovahs witness. my goal is to focus on that only my dedication to jehovah. do i believe that jehovahs witnesses are perfect? of course not! Do I believe Jehovahs witnesses are the only channel to god? no I dont think that is true i believe that jehovah can read the hearts of those who are wanting to serve him and knows who are truely putting forth their best effort. some ask why I choose to be a witness over all the other religions, i choose the jw because their teachings are backed by the bible. I do still have lots of questions that i want to get answered and i am willing to put in the work to get them answered. I will be open to listen to others beliefs as well. I do believe that there is more to life then just to 70 to 80 years that most of the people here have accepted. I dont see how being a jehovahs witness is going to get in the way of me living my life the way I want. I do see the importance now of living my life in line with gods commands. to me it seems like most of the people here have had past problems with the members of jehovahs witnesses but again your dedicating your life to jehovah not man! but again i do appreciate what you guys all have to say so if you want to post i am willing to hear your side out.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Being a Jehovahs witness means being dedicated to jehovah if thats not why your a witness then your not really a jehovahs witness. my goal is to focus on that only my dedication to jehovah.

Before you go running back to honor your dedication to Jehovah (which is actually a lifetime commitment on your part to peddle WT publications for the rest of your life, and you are just too dumb to figure that out) first consider whether Jehovah actually exists. he doesn't, or else you would not be subjecting yourself to an organization that acts as God's mouthpeice. What? the ALMIGHTY cannot speak for himself? Pathetic. He wrote a book explaining things that can only really be explained by this organization through an endless river of publications you have to both purchase and peddle? Pathetic.

Watch this video, and consider whether Jehovah's existence can actually be proven. Pay attention to 1:45

Prove god exists

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

publishing cult- I have watched both videos you have suggested and your argument is that there is no god and since that is your argument in your mind there is no way anything i say could make any since to you. i will not be a wt publication peddler I will be someone who truely wants to see others brought to salvation and I will do this by showing them god's word the bible, the publications are just helping you get a better understanding of the bible but my personal goal will be to get others to see the importance of following gods commands. it may sound stupid to you but the bible talks about there will be one who will riddicule you but in the end you will be greatly rewarded.

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

correction *sense*

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Deserve, the bible is a lie, first of all. Secondly, the god of that book is extremely immoral and corrupt and you are making excuses for him. Would you ever sanction human sacrifice? Would you command murder, rape and child molestation? Would you justify slavery and suggest your friends get themselves a brown person today? Can you think of a single thing your child (if you are a parent) could ever do, the least of which is not believe you, that would cause you to condemn them to a terrible violent death? THINK!

You are better than your god. you are more moral than your god. you are more powerful than your god. He does not exist. Do what you want, but don't lay your silly justifications on anyone here, because nobody here is buying your weak way of thinking. Stop apologizing for your family, for your god, for the bible and for those disgusting smothering legalistic publications, and the crazy lying fallible old cranks who commission their writing. There is nothing good about any of it. All it does is make you sacrifice your reason. All it does is make you sacrifice your humanity. You are just too cowardly to do what you know is right. You don't need anyone's permission to go back. Just go back. Go slip back into the nice cozy little coma and belief system you’ve been conned into accepting. I am pretty sure everyone here understands that it’s a waste of time to help somebody who really doesn’t want help or direction, but who just wants to whine and wah wah about how they’re not getting the kind of warm fuzzy acceptance from the inmates of the asylum they really want.

You know what is required of you as a JW, and the biggest part of it is the publications. Grow up. It's ALL about the publications. Pay attention to how every mag and every book and every talk is designed around the publications and every bit of information, so called spiritual food ends with a punch line that says you must use and heavily rely upon the publications, and you must go out and peddle the publications. You cannot separate the JW from his publications.

Go back. LOL, now that you’ve spent time with some of us here, the grass is not going to be as green as it looks to you right now.

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Deservingone26 . . . you are now OFFICIALLY trolling.

PC . . . that was also very entertaining! . . . Thanks for post

Luvonyall - MS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why in the world are you here trying to explain yourself to a bunch of people you do not even know? You've decided it's the truth? Well, big effing deal. Most of us don't give one hoot, so go back already and quit your whining.

See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Why in the world are you here trying to explain yourself to a bunch of people you do not even know? You've decided it's the truth? Well, big effing deal. Most of us don't give one hoot, so go back already and quit your whining.

• Robdar
    Robdar

PC, I LUV it when you play rough. Go put on your fishnets, darling.

BTW, great advice to deservingone.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

The problem is that you think it was/is you that is broken.

You do not need a man made religion to tell you how to have a good life.

The teenage rebellion stuff? Come on! thats teens for you, its the man made religion that makes it wrong to be young and silly.

Many many here are having a good wholesome non drugged well balanced life. And some even heve been able to hold onto a sense of spirituality and love of God/Jesus.

If you want to go back to get a sense of wellness in your life, its your funeral...

Why not first try having a balanced life without them? Because once you go back there will be no painless way out when you do mature.

oz

edit: I find it really amusing that a book full of crazy stories uses the fact that people will ridicule it for having crazy shit in it as some sort of comfort to believers that the crazy stories must actually be true...

and re-reading your posts tells me you are not going back, you are back. Just with some silly idea that the bible supports the JW teachings...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit