Worst Movie Ever!

by PublishingCult 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

Youtube Machette. :D So bad it's GOOD! 70s remake of an action movie - completely awful, and so awesome.

I'd post it but Simon's software was made in his parent's basement suite with a commodore 64 and I can't paste on here. ;)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    The current most aggressively bad director, also aggressive in battling against
    criticism, may be self-proclaimed "genius" Uwe Boll.

Isn't Uwe Boll the one who made House of the Dead? I take it back- that was the worst movie ever, though Lady in the Water is still a close second.

• watson
  • jam
    jam

They shoot Horses Don,t they.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Taxi Driver .........we never saw it when it came out because it was rated R, and we didn't watch those kind of movies back then .

We had heard so much about it being such a great movie, that when it was advertised to be on TV recently ,we both were excited to watch it ......BLAH ! We both hated it ! The acting was just awful.....What in the world did people think was so great about this movie ?

• beksbks
    beksbks

I can see how an older person with no imagination might be at a loss with Lord of the Rings. Especially if they hadn't read the books.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Biggest loser I've ever seen: Godzilla 2000.

I'm not a big fan of Sasha Cohen but understand that there's a message behind what he does, gross as it is.

I just don't get what people see in penises. Ooooo, it's full frontal nudity!!!! OOOOOO!!!

Ho hum...

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I thought that Drag Me to Hell was terrible!

• jam
    jam

This one was A gem; starting George C. Scott, The Day of the

Dolphin. A movie about talking dolphins trying to kill the

(can you beleive this) the president of the United States.

Made in 1973.

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit