Worst Movie Ever!

by PublishingCult 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• Violia
    Violia

Tess- it was a 21/2 whine. I kept waiting for it to get better, it never did.I not only wanted my money back I wanted my TIME BACK. I also wanted to stand up and scream during the dying scene, " die already, you are killing all of us"

TESS, HANDS DOWN AS ONE OF THE MOST BORING STUPID MOVIES EVER, NEXT IS THE ENGLISH PATIENT. I don'[t care who thinks either one of these are sensitive movies, they stink. ( sorry no offense if this is your fav movie)

don't let the charming and quaint setting fool you, this is a stinker. Remember on Seinfeld they had fun with a movie" Rochelle, Rochelle," ,this reminds me of that.

I also hate Star Wars, all of them and I know it is not PC to hate Lord of the Rings, but I do. There, I said it.

Seinfeld also had fun with " the English patient". Elaine was forced to watch it and yelled out" die already" . lol

• Quentin
    Quentin

Too many to name because there are hundreds of the little buggers bouncing around...

• Giordano
    Giordano

MrFreeze that was so bad my dog took one look and his porkcrop fell out of his mouth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit