Worst Movie Ever!

by PublishingCult 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• sabastious
    sabastious
    OK, Sab. Glad you liked it and were not bored by the endless computer generated swarms of various creepies. Yawn. How many insert shots of Frodo opening his hand to reveal the Ring did you count?

Are you saying that LoTR has a simple storyline?

-Sab

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Do they get any worse than this??....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-7iv6-8BRw

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'll vote for In the Name of the King and anything by Uwe Boll.

Killer Clowns from Outer Space stands out too

• mf6
    mf6

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

• zoiks
    zoiks
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

That movie was awesome! It's so bad it's good terrible.

I spied Return of the Killer Tomatoes at the video store the other day...my wife threatened me with divorce, so I'll have to wait till she's out of town to see it.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Due date and the other guys.

Both were so painful to watch!

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the "TRON" remake was the worst movie i have seen in a long time. only topped by "clever & smart"

• JeffT
    JeffT

Pearl Habor

The story line is absurd. Everybody raves about the special effects during the attack sequences. Anybody with a modicum of knowledge about what happened knows all of it is complete crap, although nice eye candy. The ending is even worse. Fighter pilots thought to themselves as the real hotshots. They did NOT volunteer to become bomber pilots, let alone the fact that it took six months to a year to qualify in a new aircraft type and the Doolittle raid was only five months after PH and took a lot of specialized training for guys that already knew how to fly a B-25.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Lady In the Water was pretty bad to me. I actually went to the theater to see that crap. At one point, you actually see the boom mic hanging at the top of the screen. A woman sitting next to me goes, "is that the boom mic?" It was comical. I have to say he rebounded slightly with Devil.

• TD
    TD

Wow! A lot of real stinkers

Sometimes I like to watch a bad movie anyway for some reason other than the acting and storyline For example, the Chronicles of Riddick is not a great movie by any stretch, but the imagination and quality of the set design is off the scale.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit