No Part of The World Circuit Assembly Highlights

by DavinciCodeBreaker 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

poontoon - Yes, I've witnessed this shameful scene. They would even go as far as to assign some local congregation the responsibility to prepare lunch in a private dining room somewhere hidden in the stadium. Plates, silverware, hot buffet.......

I, too, remember several high-ranking cats making humourous little quips about their privledged situation. It was here that I really got my first glimpse into the "Old Boy's Club". Ruined my faith.

poontoon, I sent you a PM.

• snakeface
    snakeface

We should have our circus assemblies, with our own themes. "No Part Of The Org." And songs, such as "To Whom Did We (really) Belong?"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses equate cheering their country in the Olympics with war. I remember being told that the Olympics were simply acts of war--instead of fighting, they would play sports, run track and field, ski, or whatever else they do. Which never settles any disputes. While I do not like the drugs that most of those in the Olympics use, it is not equivalent to military action. If it was, I would like to see someone attempt a robbery by being a better figure-skater than the victim instead of using a gun or knife.

Donating your tax refund? By all means, the new technology is the better investment. Your existing technology may in fact be good enough, especially if you are in a country where an Internet kill switch and/or rolling blackouts on a regular basis is a high risk. But you should keep the use of your money for yourself and/or your family. Right now, silver and gold (and commodities) are the best place to park your money, but if you wish to use it for other things or to replace items with things that are going to hold up better, I advise doing so now. Get rid of crap clothing and durable goods, and get top quality goods before they become unaffordable--and the good items will hold up so you will not waste silver or Ameros (or whatever the currency you are forced to use) replacing them. And, you cannot simply stay sane long if you never have any fun. Get things that are going to provide durable entertainment (like video games) or have a real party (please, no drinking and driving--DWIs waste even more resources) as you see fit. It is your money to do what you want with.

And, witless families are as dysfunctional as worldly ones. You get a family that looks fine. But, how good is it to cut back on one's means of living while times are flush? Just to pio-sneer? You cut back on your means of living, you could have bought better quality durable goods. You could have saved money so you can invest some now. You could have invested in stocks and bonds in the 1990s, or in $4/ounce silver or $275 gold in the early 2000s. But no, you threw it all away. And the guilt and regrets during retirement even without major inflation are sure to mar any enjoyment. Those families will usually end up destitute in their old age, with the children working themselves into an early grave trying to support the family--even without help from hyperinflation. And if hyperinflation hits where they live, it will be all that much worse.

And that's just the "happy(??)" witless families. I have seen witless families where divorce, adultery, and constant moving around were normal. One witless had 2 kids before committing adultery, and has been in and out of the cancer numerous times. The kids would be beaten for fidgeting at the boasting sessions and dragged out in field circus every weekend while he was in the cancer, after adjusting to being free during times when he was out. The constant moving because of major money problems (usually a result of getting fired because of bad work attitudes, usually a temper tantrum from someone calling in sick or something stupid like that) is not functional. Most worldly families are happier than that.

Not to mention more severe problems among witlesses. Like beating your daughter to death for not being able to find a coat. Like spouse abuse that seems to be all too common. And the infamous incident in July 2009 of a witless killing and eating a baby--for sure you are not going to hear that at the a$$embly. Yet, crap like this does go on--along with pedophiles that actually commit incest with their own minor children and get away with it. And, for every incident you hear about thanks to the apostates, how many more like these or worse are they successful at hiding and no one knows about it except the local hounders that are hiding it? Even in the world, this extreme of dysfunction is extremely rare--certainly you are not going to have every family in the world raping their own children or beating them to death for not finding a coat.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Something else that a CO recently said in one of the 'Attending the Needs of the Circuit': We are missing a whole generation of Ministerial Servants which will eventually reflect on the amount of Elders that can take the lead.

The young folks in that circuit apparently have plenty to do in their own families (quite a lot of young children) and maintaining a job or have had issues in the recent past or they simply can't/won't bring up the hours in service required and thus don't qualify for MS. The young people are literally leaving in droves, look around in a couple of circuit assemblies or the upcoming 3-days - how many between the ages of 16 and 26 do you see that 'fit in' to the pictures of the WT's. Several 'volunteering' assignments have to scrape for brothers and some have even put up sisters in some form of oversight position.

• highdose
    highdose

loving this thread, but i object to the use of the word "highlights"... should be lowpoints or lowlights...

• hoser
    hoser

Anony mous said

"Something else that a CO recently said in one of the 'Attending the Needs of the Circuit': We are missing a whole generation of Ministerial Servants which will eventually reflect on the amount of Elders that can take the lead."

I thought I heard this once too, but I thought I may have been wrong but I guess it has been said from the platform so I must have heard it

OK so whos gonna replace the elders when they get too old HEY wait a minute didn't you just say that Armageddon was comin like right away so why are we worried about elders 20 years down the road.

for a CO to make a statement like this he DOESN'T BELIEVE THE END IS COMING!

• AZheat
    AZheat

I can remember me and Davincicodebreaker laughing our butts off during these lame demonstrations over the years.. Its hilarious how the make things up to fit their motto, Kind of like using the word "vim" so that they can get a sentance to rhyme in the songbook...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit