No Part of The World Circuit Assembly Highlights

by DavinciCodeBreaker 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

who writes this crap? oh wait....

• unshackled
    unshackled

Then he has his epiphany and decides his existing technology is good enough and then in one of the cheapest and sleaziest plugs ever he decides he is going to contribute a portion of his tax return to the Worldwide Work and some to the Kingdom Hall Fund. It was just a disgusting plug to solicit for funds!

BUT JWs don't pass a collection plate! The collection plate is clearly Satan's evil tool for soliciting funds. However, tall boxes, automatic bank withdrawals, debit machines, adjusting your will to leave real estate and stocks, and soliciting tax return money ARE all the true religion's loving provision for you. Just beware of that dang evil plate.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

To think I used to be impressed by all that BS....now it makes me so angry that they dare do it...

Loz x

• minimus
    minimus

That "epiphany" is supposed to be their "Bible trained conscience". LOL

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@minimus: I was holding it down until you said that....

• minimus
    minimus

great minds...

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Thanks for this awesome summary of the highlights, DaVinci. My friend's daughter got baptized last year during high school, and went to this Assembly, so of course the mom wants to know what was said. I will pass this on to her, she'll appreciate it.

auntbee

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

I always felt compassionate shame during these demos, in most cases I just couldn't watch what was going on. My extreme sense for realism couldn't handle those. I am so weak.

CP

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Have the experiences really gotten worse, or do we just view them differently now? I remember them being pretty cheesy when I was still going.

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

I, too, am having a physical reaction to this! I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. My husband says it's because for all those years I was force-fed a diet that I didn't need or want. So true!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit