EarthQuake Japan

by watson 63 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wonder how far inland that went. It is chilling to watch those cars traveling along the roads, with unsuspecting people inside.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mr. Falcon, if the big A comes like she wanted it to come that soon, she would be shocked it would not be a paradise like she imagined. she will smell alot of corpses.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Now the BBC are saying Hawaii has recieved 2 metre high waves, with some damage.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

some damage? alot of damages!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Sh*t dude...I gotta run and get back to the Org...THE END IS NEAR...hope YHWH didn't close the door and stay out!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tsunami hits Japan..

Godzilla is Awakened..

http://www.virtualreality.ca/godzilla-thumb.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If there really is a God.... If there really is a Jehovah.... If Jehovah God really appointed the Watch Tower... then I think "Jehovah God" would forgive me for not believing that the Watch Tower is the only means to survive the End. The lies, the false predictions, the rules, the hypocrisy, the pedophiles...it's just too much witchery for the Watch Tower to be the only means to survive the "End."

Skeeter

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    it's just too much witchery for the Watch Tower to be the only means to survive the "End."

Earthquakes and Tsunamis are not very discriminating. JWs would die just like anyone else in the area. It's arrogant on their part to think otherwise.

W

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Apparently the Watchtower still has influence over those commenting about "The end"..

AS far as watching the video's I don't think I can watch any more..seeing the cars going over waterfalls and wondering if poeple were in them was just too much for me as FHN wrote...

I wonder how far inland that went. It is chilling to watch those cars traveling along the roads, with unsuspecting people inside.

Snoozy

• moshe
    moshe

JWs need to ask- how will Jehovah stop the tectonic plates from moving in the New Order? They move because of the Earth's heat from the core- oh just shut that off- well, you have to stop the radioactive fission of uranium at the center of the core, too. Turn off the cores heat and our climate is screwed, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit