EarthQuake Japan

by watson 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    You been down at the pub with your heathen friends again

Not tonight

The NZ tsunami warning is for a 'marine event'. No fishing tomorrow.

I guess there will be a few mad surfers at the Mount.

• Beware of false prophets
    Beware of false prophets

Here's hoping everyone will stay safe! It's sad that some JDubs will be praising this as a sign that the end is near. It's also sad that the WTS uses this fear tactic so well.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I have a son in Maui,,tsunami expected in about half hr there,, he lives about 1/2 mi from beach,,tsuanmi sirens have been going on for hours there now.

• Mary
    Mary

Sorry for the cliche, but after the video I just saw, I'm sure it looks and sounds like the End of the World to those poor people in Japan.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

The BBC are reporting that this quake is 8,000x stronger than the Chrstchurch quake last month.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The wave that hit japan was 10 METRES. (over thirty feet) It should have attenuated by the time it hits the Bay, Leo.

OXO

HB

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

BBC reporting: only small waves have hit Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippnes, Coral Islands & Hawaii

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Here's hoping everyone will stay safe! It's sad that some JDubs will be praising this as a sign that the end is near. It's also sad that the WTS uses this fear tactic so well.

my mother was actually jumping up and down this morning shouting excitedly that "Paradise is almost here!"

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

List of things we won't see in Japan:

Some guy with a trash container full of looted beer

Cops abandoning their posts

Mass rapage at a stadium shelter

Reporters in boats when their in less than a foot of water

Sean Penn bailing out his boat with a dixie cup

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mr. Falcon said my mother was actually jumping up and down this morning shouting excitedly that "Paradise is almost here!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit