Wanted to get reinstated... Almost ready to give up

by headisspinning 92 Replies latest jw friends

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

headisspinning: why not just order & download the pdf's? That's what I did because I wanted to read it right away.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I would really like the book because I find reading online to be tedious but maybe that's a good idea... there's no telling when it will be available. Thanks.

• mf6
    mf6

Headisspinning,

you have a PM.

MF6

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

Headisspinning,

Sorry that I've haven't P.M'ed you back been busy with a project at work. I PM you today. Just hang in there you and your husband are in my prayers.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Freeminds still has some Crisis of Conscience left:

http://www.freeminds-store.com/books/crisis-of-conscience.html

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Thanks! Order placed!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Keep going, open your heart, enjoy the book! I know you feel guilty over what you did, but youre only human, we ALL mess up at sometime. You keep going at your own pace, you've come a long way already and ARE making progress. Keep reading, keep researching, keep sharing with your husband. One day, very soon, it will click into place and your new life, free of guilt, shame, cover-ups and lies will await you! You've so much to look forward too, dont stop now whatever you do. Its going to get tough, but stand by each other and you will get through this. Post here too, as many people care about you and want to offer support. And guess what? Just as Ive recently found out, God still luvs ya! You dont need the JWs honey x

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Thanks Paula!

• happy4eva
    happy4eva

well headispinning, i really really hope you dont give up, i think you know deep down that alot of what is said on here is not correct, and i hope you dotn listen to it because it is satan iam disfellowshipped currently and am trying to repair my relationship,it is hard but jehovah only decided this because he loves us he wants us to see how important the congregation is,all i can say is keep trying cause it will be worth it, when you acoem back into the congrgationa nd are welcomed back with open arms.i know alot of people will have alot to say abou this comment the truth is this isnt the right place to be looking ofr answers keep up your bible reading and pray to jehovah..canijust say i only joined cause i saw your comment and i wanted you toknow the brothers and sisters do care,and not to fall prey to alot of what is said on here.xxoxx

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Happy4eva,

Welcome, dear.

Please tell me more about "welcomed back with open arms". I am also disfellowshipped.

Palm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit