I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!

by wasblind 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    I think it's ridiculous that a group of adults gather together once a year to pass wine and crackers to each other and no one partakes of any of it.

True.

I think it's ridiculous that each person has to touch the glass and plate, including the speaker, and that the servers who have already handled the crackers and wine think they have to then sit down and pass it amongst themselves. Seriously, guys, just take a swig before you put it back on the table. So ridiculous.

Also, I think it's nasty to drink after strangers. Old Sister Anointed might have mono. You'd think the son of God woulda recognized the health risk.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" just take a swig "

yea, you must be in the southern states

• jam
    jam

Your Job, we decide the type of job for you and your family.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

.... to manipulate and coerce single people, particularly women, to forgo a marriage and family for life unless they choose someone approved by the decisions of a group of men in a New York office

Loz x

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think it's ridiculous that a group of men can put themselves on high saying that they are being directed by the most powerful force in the universe and trying to prove it when they have been proven to be wrong time after time.

It's also ridiculous that people are still being taken in by them.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

" just take a swig "
    yea, you must be in the southern states

Hahahaha.... you know me, suthen soul sista! You know, WB, I always envision you as a sister who used to work with me in FS a lot. She always had us laughin'. She was also the one who introduced me to chitlens (chitterlings?). I always gave her crap about being a cougar because in her "worldly" days, her second husband was a young, blond guy like 15-20 years younger. So I'd pick out the ugliest white geeky 20 year old at the hall and ask him what he thought about her, right in front of her. Good times.

Uh, back on topic, I also think it's ridiculous when people hijack threads.

• jam
    jam

After reading all the remarks, Iam surprise that A article

wasn,t written, the Christian veiw on cleaning your bottom

after using the bathroom, the JW way.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think it's ridiculous to be told that because a couple of human beings decided to have a naughty nibble all their off spring for thousands of years would be cursed.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think it's ridiculous that a group of men can put themselves on high saying that they are being directed by the most powerful force in the universe and trying to prove it when they have been proven to be wrong time after time.

Kinda giving God a bad reputation, aren't they?

• watson
    watson

I think it's rediculous that an all knowing, all powerful god would allow millions of it's valuable creatures to suffer and die...many times, an awful death.....all so that it's reputation not be tarnished. Hmmmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit