I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!

by wasblind 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

1) I think It's ridiculous to tell anyone when and how to use something they paid for ( computers and Internet service )

2) I think it's ridiculous to tell married couples how to act in the bedroom

3) I think It's ridiculous to tell People what kinda cars they should buy ( 4 door for fieldservice )

Please feel free to add what you think is ridiculous

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

To tell an adult woman she can't wear pants in the middle of winter when she will be outside going door to door (wearing a long coat the covers most everything anyways )

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

To write publicly in a magazine that has a circulation of more that 10 million per month that "nobody should be made to choose between his beliefs and his family" and to do that exact thing time after time in their congregations.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Obviously you aren't a mother...

I tell those things to my grown kids all the time..

"You paid WHAT for that?"....

Snoozy

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

I think its ridiculous to tell bright, talented kids with University scholarships to get jobs as window washers and pioneer because the end is nigh

• jay88
    jay88

To show Jesus and jehovah with a beard in watchtower publications, but require a serving male to shave.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I think it's ridiculous to tell children everything having to do with sex or their sex organs is bad and God hates it; and then expect them to grow up and have happy marriages.

• VIII
    VIII

That anyone stays in this repressive cult.

That women stay in subjection to their men.

That men think handling a microphone is an honor.

That people think that they are never going to have to brush or floss their teeth in the New System. (think about it)

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Snoozy,

Oh my, you called me out on this thread , I'm the pot that called the kettle black

I have a grown daughter

You burned me good Snoozy

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

To be intentionally decieved in the name of righteousness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit