I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!

by wasblind 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

to believe that humankind is only 6,000 years old

to believe in Noah's Ark, when any competent engineer will tell you after examining the materials and dimensions specified in Genesis that it would break in two, when any geology student can explain to you why there has never been nor ever could be a global flood, when any biologist can tell you why the geographic distribution of species alone means it's just a fairy tale

to sacrifice your children to the blood idol

to consider the people in the KH as family while turning your back on your own

to shelter pedophiles

to condemn people to grow old and childless while waiting for Armageddon

(I could be at this all day)

• Girlie
    Girlie

That millions now living will never die.

That you can't have a blood transfusion due to obedience to misinterpreted scriptures, but make allowance for blood fractions.

That you will never marry in the new system (?!!)

To say that higher education is a tool of the devil and not needed in this system.

That you will DF someone for questioning the teachings of the borg, but you have an open door policy for pedos!!!! (?!!!)

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think it's ridiculous that Judge Rutherford built a mansion lived in it and looked out of the windows to see if the ancient worthies, which he he would instantly recognise, come walking up the drive and saying to them I'm only house sitting for you guys.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

That adults send their small children to strangers with pamphlets because they fear rejection.

That studying is equated to underlining supplied material and giving answers reword what was just read.

That a CO can tell an audience that the jws could rebuild Haiti faster than all the relief crews and everyone applauds.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Edmond Dantes - So right on! Take it another step and wonder, if the bones of the Ancient Worthies were buried somewhere in the Middle East, say Jordan or Palestine - why would they suddenly show up in Southern California? Why not Tel Aviv or Beirut? Or Damascus or Baghdad? But San Diego?

Rutherford was such a shyster and a scammer. He used his basic knowledge of law to convince everyone that nothing in Russell's will needed to be observed, or Russell's selection of successors, or the fact that he did not want an "organization" to run the Bible Students - none of that mattered. He got his little group of special wackos to follow and support him and then he pretty much did, said, and wrote whatever he wanted and knew that know one would stand up to him. I'm sure that he engineered the whole Beth Sarim thing himself for his own benefit - and then simply came up with the Ancient Worthies story to be a cover story for his own greed.

JV

• LovelyEunie
    LovelyEunie

That you are not to think for yourself because it will surely lead you down the path of destruction.

That beating your kids because they don't sit still during the meetings is an okay thing to do.

That telling kids that getting a college education will ultimately corrupt your minds and God will not except you.

That people that are not in good standing with Jehovah or "wordly" people are all bad.

To tell your kids that sex is bad an obscene unless you're married and even then, some parts of sex are still bad for married couples to take part in.

That they shun their kids because they choose they're own path and not the one JW's said was the right path that everybody should follow.

...I'm sure I'll have more on that later lol

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS to listen to those cult propogandists.

Sadly many of us did....i my case for many years too.

To me the 'rules' are proof the Borg is a dangerous CULT!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think it's ridiculous that a group of adults gather together once a year to pass wine and crackers to each other and no one partakes of any of it. Especially when Jesus said eat and drink in rememberance of me.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

...to be told to listen to Kingdumb Maladies in your spare time because it supposedly makes you more "spiritualy minded".

V665V665

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

To be told 1975 was the end, and then be told we never said that and believe them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit