• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't think you killed it Wasblind

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea girl, I'm a thread killer fo sho I'm sad

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Back to basics.... see what she wants... ask yourself what you really want... if those things match and you guys like each other it will work fine.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

If anything would kill this thread, it would be the stench emanating from the presence of his royal highness, Estephan. I hope he gets banned again, soon!

V665V665

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

You guys are so kind for replying, I am going through each one right now.

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

great advice finallyfree and wasblind. (and others)

• Este
    Este

Dating in the JW world means no sex until marriage, but dating in the real world obviously does not.

Know the truth and the truth shall set you free. When you agree to join with a female in relations that is marriage. There is no such thing as sex before marriage, because once you engage in sexual relations you are married. And the two will become one flesh.......

Ok, what about divorce? Fornication is grounds for divorce so once one party mixes with the unclean practices of the world, that is grounds for divorce. Even a lie is grounds unless there is repentance and forgiveness......

Where is it written that GOD requires a certificate of marriage? Jesus authorized this as the law of the land so that things will go good for you. When the law does not require that you sign a marriage certificate there is no need (common law marriage)......simple dont you think?

Point of the matter is, you are not sinning if you do not sign a marriage certificate. You still have to beware of worldy people, you know, like the "black widow spider" of the female you are attracted to lol......

Estephan

• snakeface
    snakeface

Keep in mind that not all "worldlings" jump into bed on the first date. So don't feel like it's expected. Just be yourself. Be honest. Follow the "golden rule"; treat her with the same kindness, honesty, and respect you would like from her. As others have said, do some fun things together such as a concert, restaurant, theme park, etc. Just be yourself and let nature take its course.

If you're not experienced sexually do try to learn a little about such things as condoms, oral sex and so forth. Some websites such as Wikipedia and perhaps some medical sites may be helpful.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Dating can be fun. Nothing is more attractive than a person with confidence. Just be kind, ask her questions about herself, try to make good conversation, think of topics beforehand. Don't bring up the JW thing right away, but if it progresses, tell her, be totally honest. She won't freak out or anything. Non JW people really don't understand how hokey the whole thing really is.

As far as the other stuff referenced in this thread. A kiss on the lips or cheek is cool on the first date. Don't stick your tongue down her throat unless she does to you. Just be respectful, delicate and pick up on her ques. She is no black spider, she is just attracted to you and you to her, and that is how mother nature works. So just go with it! :)

• moshe
    moshe

Find a 35-40 year old cougar- you will be able to figure out the dating part later on your own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit