Longtime lurker - first post

by applehippie 55 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

A very big welcome Apple Hippie I am so glad to see you are free to think
    as you know,,, we were Not allowed to think independently as followers of the WT
    I am the Mouthy,OLD,woman on the board. I guess I am the one "you passover"
    but that is what is so good about Simons board,we can "listen" if we want & are not
    under authority...as we used to be...I am more happy about the fact you & hubby
    are ONE!!! Now you can talk about where you have been.& are going...
    Keep posting great to e- you

http://exjw.weebly.com/ Grace Gough

• applehippie
    applehippie

Oh no Grace, you're fine. You are plain spoken and I do not mind that at all. In fact, you are a reminder that we need to mind our manners and play nice, or be sent to our rooms. LOL. Keep doin' what you do dear.

• mouthy
    mouthy

or be sent to our rooms.

Oh you DO know me LOL No your a newbie
    I only send OLDIES like Outlaw to their rooms
    He is really naughty ((((HUG))) Thanks for answering

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

If it would help you in sorting things out, consider PMing people on the board whose views you'd like to explore further.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome.

Bangalore

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Welcome!

He was very angry and hurt with organization and put me and our family through a lot of heartache. However, I now think it was one of the things that aided him on his journey and his growth to the man he is now.

Although I haven't put my wife through "a lot of heartache," I know that I stress her out when I get fevered about the Org. I'm trying to learn better mechanisms to deal with my issues and she is a pretty liberal JW lady who has slowly allowed herself to open up to more ideas beyond current JW teaching. I hope that she will be able to say something similar to what you posted above in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit