Malawi — Savage Betrayal by Watchtower?

by Marvin Shilmer 55 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ya..I remember Malawi and all the letter writing..

JW`s were on a mission from God,everyone was writing letters..

It was great Internal Advertising for the WBT$..

Throw a few JW`s under the Bus and get the rest of the JW`s worked into a Frenzy..

In Watchtower World..

1 Dead JW is worth 1,000 live JW`s,in WBT$ Advertising..

The WBT$/JW Loyalty Reward Program..

http://www.freefoto.com/images/9905/08/9905_08_4---Graveyard_web.jpg?&k=Graveyard

......................... ...OUTLAW

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

I remember when I read in COC of how they let Malawians be killed and tortured while allowing the Mexicans to buy fake military credentials. I was extremely disgusted, now to see Knorrs oath of alligence to the Us govt while not allowing Malawians the same ability, absolutely sickens me. I am absolutely sickined by this revelation. I have never seen this before. What hypocricy. Those responsible will get what is coming to them! stuck in

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Just thought of another thing. remember the WT article a while ago about apostates and how we were said to make outright lies up about the GB. What BS! When I attend meetings sometimes with my wife I want to vomit. Not sure how much longer I can put up with this. stuck in

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Im Stuck In,

Yours is the typical reaction, and I do not know how could it be otherwise. The whole thing is just plain sickening.

Marvin Shilmer

• clarity
    clarity

Marvin, good info as always from you!

I was there in the 60's & 70's, read those terrible magazines & wrote to all those addresses (kindly supplied by wbts) Now that sure kept us busy in late 1975 didn't it????

So busy in fact and so distracted by those atrocities .... well wadaya know.....we forgot to notice .... armageddon didn't come by the end of 1975!!!!!!!

"Throw a few JW`s under the Bus and get the rest of the JW`s worked into a Frenzy."-(outlaw)

Exactly, there was a method in their madness. Let us never forget that lesson.

Best defense is an offense .....direct attention away from their 1975 failure to the Malawain government & that little card! Strange how no one even mentioned what was going on in Mexico. Ugly ugly ugly

clarity

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Sylvie some months ago raised the subject about the party card that the Malawians had to purchase was a requirement as the country was receiving aid from the UN? This was one of the first scandals I read up on first hand independently without any coercion or bias and sickened me that the GB denied their own people this right, during that time fellow GB members were sodomizing in the "house of Jerkhobah", 2 things that the R&F know nothing about, a truly evil sick , disgusting cult.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

I noticed some missing information intended for my article and went back and added it. It has to do with membership in the MCP. Witnesses were led to believe that paying to have an MCP card was the event that made a person a member of the MCP. That is false. Under the Banda regime birth made Malawians members of the MCP.

Giving a thug 50 cents and letting them hand you a blank MCP card was no more than an expedient for normal activity like traveling on the bus, visiting the hospital or shopping in the local market. It was not purchasing membership in the MCP. Whether they wanted it or not, by virtue of birth each Malawian was already a member of the MCP.

Did I mention that the MCP card they handed over was BLANK?

Marvin Shilmer

• Quendi
    Quendi

I remember the Malawi atrocities and took part in the letter-writing campaign against the Banda government. I remember the presiding overseer of my congregation in Tuscaloosa, Alabama getting on the radio to publicize the situation. Of course, I was not aware of the Banda government's ideology and what the MCP cards were for in the first place, and we definitely didn't know about citizenship being the same as party membership in the view of the Banda government, either. Certainly the Society wasn't going to tell us. We never saw this published in The Watchtower or Awake! and now I see why. We can now see that this organization is bloodguilty. May Jehovah look upon them and judge!

How many innocent lives have been lost or ruined by this clique in Brooklyn? Have they no shame or conscience? I will certainly share this information with my friends and get them to understand that they need to put widening distance between themselves and the WTS. I am more determined than ever to never, ever enter a Kingdom Hall again or in any way give aid or support to the WTS. I can rejoice that I have made good my escape; but as I've said before I will say again, the WTS will reap what it has sown.

Quendi

• Quendi
    Quendi

I want to add that this in no way justifies the Malawi government's evil response to the Witnesses' refusal to purchase an MCP card. But one can easily see how they were provoked into it, especially seeing how the order telling Witnesses not to purchase the card came from a clique of white Americans. In Lilongwe, Malawi's capitol, I have no doubt that this was seen as a direct meddling in Malawi's internal affairs by white imperialists. The brutal crackdown was their answer, a crackdown that would not have happened if the Society had an ounce of compassion for the Malawi Witnesses.

• clarity
    clarity

>

"The month of December arrived and I thought, God there is only thirty-one days left of this year. I was still clinging to the theory the end was still going to come. I was the one in 1972 who didn’t landscape his yard. What was the use? Fire and brimstones would rearrange it anyway. I was just beginning to settle down from missing Armageddon when a special letter from the Society to all USA congregations came and it told of the blatant persecution, killing, raping and taking the homes of brothers and sisters Malawi.

The Society engaged with the suffering of our brothers once again in Malawi, and a crescendo was written into the act, which was highlighted by a cymbal-clashing announcement in December 1975. It turned our attention from the unfulfilled prophecy of the end of this system, to the renewed issue of Malawi. The December 1975 "Kingdom Ministry" (km 12/75 2) page 2."

thedreampushers.blogspot.com/2008/10/chapter12-significance-of-1975.html

c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit