Charlie Sheen

by mrsjones5 85 Replies latest social entertainment

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I came rather late to watching the show "Two and a Half Men" and have been watching mostly the reruns, which I have enjoyed immensely (the story lines are funny). I try to catch the first runs when I can. To me this show is really a homage of Charlie Sheen's life. Not wholly based on fact but pretty close (drug use, excessive drinking, rampant sex with ladies of the evening). Now I think CS has really lost it and he's confusing he's real life with that of the TV show, or maybe it's the other way round? After seeing the interviews he's made recently I think the man has lost his mind. Hubby said no but after really seeing the interviews now he agrees with me.

What do you think?

• snowbird
    snowbird

My oldest daughter, my workmate, and I all agree that CS has gone off the deep end.

Syl

• cantleave
    cantleave

He spends more time in rehab than on set these days. Poor guy needs alot of help to overcome his addictions.

• Robdar
    Robdar

After seeing the interviews he's made recently I think the man is a douche bag.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

He DEFINITELY has gone off the deep end, but according to the snippets of all these interviews I've seen that he's been doing, he has yet to see himself that he's gone off the deep end !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I watched Charlie last night on a talk show..He was cool..

Charlie has always been a Hard Partier..He`s also a Hard Worker..

The production company knew what they were getting,when they hired him..

He literally plays himself on 2 1/2 Men..

If he does his work competently,his private life is no ones business..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He literally plays himself on 2 1/2 Men..

That's what I'm saying. The man is playing himself but man he's gone kinda coo-coo.

I feel bad for Ducky.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I caught his interview with TMZ. Either he isn't clean, as he claims to be, or he's completely lost his mind.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Josie..

He knows he went over the top..He also knows he had to straighten up..

I think everyone has experienced that at some point in their life..

Charlie is famous,so he gets put under a microscope..

He`s in good shape right now..He can easily put everything back together..

The production company just needs to be willing..If not..Sly Stallone just offered him a movie..

Either way..Charlie will keep working..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

I know I'm in the minority, but I never enjoyed 2 1/2 men. While an occasional line or two might be funny, I found the entire subject matter distasteful. Now I've learned Mr. Sheen is making $2 million dollars AN EPISODE - what a complete waste of money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit