Riveting JW judicial committee hearing.... caught on video!

by koolaid-man 42 Replies latest jw friends

• satinka
    satinka

But seriously, koolaid-man...I listened to your audio tape of the actual committee meeting with you.

I was shocked to hear how the commitee blatantly defended the child-molesters. Actually asking you how you would feel if you were disciplined in front of the congregation as a known child molester. To that I would ask the elders, how would you feel if you were a victim of child-abuse and the congregation elders did not defend the victim; instead the molester was defended. Because that is what the elders really do.

I agree that the pedophilia list is important. The public and the congregation members need to know and deserve to know. Public knowledge of this list might help the felon face the heinous nature of his crime.

For elders to keep silent is to enable the criminal to continue his sick criminal behavior.

Overall, it seems to me tthat the elders had their minds made up before going into the meeting. I know what that feels like. It happened to me, too.

At the time it felt like a terrible injustice. My two kids shun me now. What you say about inciting hatred is true of the JWs.

Truth be known, I now admit I am better off out of the JWs, even if it is without my kids.

I feel much healthier these days.

Thanks for sharing this painful story.

satinka

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

Im an very ex elder and I thought that was done in poor tast. first its not a joke, 2nd if your gonna do it do it right. I was on committees that strived to help maintain the persons dignity and relationship with Jah. Only saw 1 or 2 disfellowshiped in 5 years and thought some repeated offenderes should have been. Since some elders led the individual. Now dont get me wrong cause im fading and didnt agree with the way and order in witch things were done in jc commities and i found that 3 elders were not always in agreement on the order of things. That said sometimes I read the flock book sometimes not depending on the amount of time given. Yet I feel as beeing one of the newer elders i was more prepared and had more scriptures ready to deal with situations than most brothers. Anyway I still feel that spoof was foolish and if your that bored with life there must be something better u might do. Or at least present a jc committee properly with proper language. Thank u.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Love Doctor,it's only a parody...... It was not meant to be the real thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit